Bagels anyone?

MissMac

Dec 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Females, Lutino Indian Ringneck Missy and Silver Lavender IRN Gracie.
Hi y'all, can anyone in Australia tell me where to buy the cardboard bagels from? The cheapest I have found is $42 for 100 little ones on eBay Au. I have a really solid densely packed cardboard roll that I was going to cut into individual cardboard rings but my jigsaw is only small and will only cut through one edge at a time - mangling the other edge.
1645405097230.png

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hi y'all, can anyone in Australia tell me where to buy the cardboard bagels from? The cheapest I have found is $42 for 100 little ones on eBay Au. I have a really solid densely packed cardboard roll that I was going to cut into individual cardboard rings but my jigsaw is only small and will only cut through one edge at a time - mangling the other edge. View attachment 36129
This outfit is the only other one I personally know of that sells bagels ...

By the looks of things you're already getting a pretty good deal, but Birdtalk might have some other stuff that you might like :)

Ria.345

Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2021
New York City
Parrots
Sun Conure and Umbrella Cockatoo
Hi y'all, can anyone in Australia tell me where to buy the cardboard bagels from? The cheapest I have found is $42 for 100 little ones on eBay Au. I have a really solid densely packed cardboard roll that I was going to cut into individual cardboard rings but my jigsaw is only small and will only cut through one edge at a time - mangling the other edge. View attachment 36129
You can find some on makeyourownbirdtoys.com perhaps?

OP
MissMac

MissMac

Dec 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Females, Lutino Indian Ringneck Missy and Silver Lavender IRN Gracie.

Most Reactions