Banned!

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
fox ibb anyways whatchu been doing

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Bird ibb not much tbh
Taking care of my birds...
Working on some of my animation projects...
That's about it

I also don't have my Jasper hair anymore :( I might get Ziggy hair soon tho

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
Fox ibb sadd the Jasper hair was such a fashion statement

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Bird ibb IKR
It's so faded now :(

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
foxgloveparrot is banned because they aren't keeping my other favorite game going, tell a lie about the poster above you. Also I have to put on a presentation for my companies board of directors and I don't think I can use my parrots. I have to do it on my own merit.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Clark is banned for complaining on one game, on a TOTALLY different game
We all just love to complain eh?

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
LeaKP is banned for returning to the forums after very long time

(also welcome back, idk why I haven't said it yet)
Rozalka is banned because she banned a woman that is pretty! And her cute human LeaKP... Unless it's a male I dunno I just bumping really because fun game.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Clark conure is banned for not being sure about LeaKP' gender

Extra ban for somebody who harmed my cousins' dog for harming an innocent animal. (They don't know what happened exactly, they found their dog with blooding back like somebody hit him using a pitchfork or shot him, now he's being healed)

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
LeaKP is banned for changing country again (am I wrong or is SA your 4th home country? I think I didn't mistake you with somebody)

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Rozalka is banned for...learning english to well. You are having no gramatical mistakes in your posts. I've noticed you are even using their, there, & they're correctly.....I honestly don't think I can date you anymore.

You did miss the "s" on "Clark conure is banned for not being sure about LeaKP's gender" but I figured Typo...you do learn english here.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Clark conure is banned for thinking that he could date a person who he has never met irl and not knowing that I'm not into boys anyway :p

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Rozalka is banned because they don't know, but I know, that they know, that I know, but they don't know....I'd just let the parrots do all the talking!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Rozalka is banned for...learning english to well. You are having no gramatical mistakes in your posts. I've noticed you are even using their, there, & they're correctly.....I honestly don't think I can date you anymore.

You did miss the "s" on "Clark conure is banned for not being sure about LeaKP's gender" but I figured Typo...you do learn english here.
Clark_conure is banned for using "to" instead of "too" in a post about Rozalka's grammer. Go back to grammer school, Clarkie!

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
LeaKP is banned for changing country again (am I wrong or is SA your 4th home country? I think I didn't mistake you with somebody)
Rosalka is banned for being so perceptive!

Missions work has moved me so many times! However we’re at the “age” that we are setting up a base of operations while our daughter finishes high school.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
LeaKP is banned for misspelling my username and for banning the wrong person (it was turn to ban Niner)

Most Reactions