Beware of Scam - conuresforsale.com

bhaskars14

Oct 26, 2023
conuresforsale.com beware of SCAM. I ordered a Conure on their website for $550. There is no credit card payment, just zelle, apple pay was the payment method. Iwas suspicious when I saw that. But still went ahead and payed on Zelle via my bank. Once I paid, they asked for additional $200 forshipping, which I refused to pay as I already sensed scam, they agreed to ship the bird with delivery date as next day. The next day, they say the bird is shipped and in transit are asking $1000 for insurance again on zelle or apple pay, this time from some fakeshipping company. I stopped paying $1000 and now I lost all the money with no refund and no bird

Last edited:

Danny1

Oct 18, 2023
Parrots
2 Sun Conure
Yikes. This one seems like an obvious scam to me. Thanks for the heads up though.

Sep 25, 2023
conuresforsale.com beware of SCAM. I ordered a Conure on their website for $550. There is no credit card payment, just zelle, apple pay was the payment method. Iwas suspicious when I saw that. But still went ahead and payed on Zelle via my bank. Once I paid, they asked for additional $200 forshipping, which I refused to pay as I already sensed scam, they agreed to ship the bird with delivery date as next day. The next day, they say the bird is shipped and in transit are asking $1000 for insurance again on zelle or apple pay, this time from some fakeshipping company. I stopped paying $1000 and now I lost all the money with no refund and no bird
I know the feeling I had the same thing I was going to buy an African gray and have it shipped. It was $850. Then I was told I could check and see where the bird was at that present time where was going to be at what airport for me to pick up, but I had to call this 800 number because I had to have insurance for the bird so when I called them I was another $800. I figured it was a scam so I went to my police station and thankfully they got my money back that's why I'm so afraid to send money or get money for them , I was devastated I lost my bird eight months ago he had a seizure. It was an African gray people are just cruel.

Most Reactions

Latest posts