Bird Backpacks (first ever thread/forum)

Tyrack94

Mar 5, 2017
Parrots
budgie names Nigma, and a conure named Gizmo
Hey everyone, I am wondering about bird backpacks and if they are safe, as well if it may be to overwhelming for birds, and others opinions on them and or experiences with them, here is a link to the website I first saw these backpacks on. https://www.celltei.com/birds-parrots.html . this is also my first forum I have made for this website or any at that, so I hope I have done everything right. I was mainly wondering if these backpacks are safe, and if they could be overwhelming for my conure. I would use it for when I go to my cottage, or just hiking in good trails around me. However I could see these being useful for taking your bird to other places as well, maybe even some stores. would a traveling bird cage for vet trips be better or do they both have their own equally good qualities?
would really appreciate anyone's advice as I cannot find anything of the internet about personal experiences.
Thanks!
I have a halfmoon conure who is 2 month and 6 days old :green1:

Last edited:

Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18
I have both the Pack'o'bird and Birdie Gogo. They are both amazing and wonderful and I use them weekly. Me and my Molly go have lunch at a cafe or maybe to the pet store and when it's warmer I'll be taking her on many walks.

Attachments

• IMG_20170202_140624.jpg
    IMG_20170202_140624.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_20170202_142804.jpg
    IMG_20170202_142804.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 466
OP
T

Tyrack94

Mar 5, 2017
Parrots
budgie names Nigma, and a conure named Gizmo
Thanks Sunnyclover! I really appreciate the response and the speed of the response. I really like your bird backpack too, it looks like it would be perfect for gizmo (my conure roommate :). Molly seems to really be enjoying it as well :p

Most Reactions