CAG ~ I think!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I have always wanted a CAG now I have one ......................I think

Today Bucc has shown me his true colours and I am no longer sure that I have a Grey or not.

Went to let him out this morning, got the usual greeting, Hi, Bucc want out, step up, go potty, good boy. As usual I didn't have to say a word. Then it started and my confusion set in

Barking just like the dogs, crying just like a dog,
Meow just like a cat,
Rings just like the phone
Ding dong just like the door bell
Monkey sounds, like a chimp
Roar just like a lion.

So Please can anyone tell me what I have got, lol

Oh yes then today, he was playing hide and seek, just like the kids. He was going down the Duvet of Lukes bedroom, then all I heard was "Oooooohhhh Buccs gone" and I had to find him. The strange thing is I think he's confused, yet who was it that was going round looking for him, then when I found him closing my eyes and counting while he went back under the duvet and again Oooooohhhhh Buccs gone. Yep Mad mum, so I guess is it any wonder he is confused!!!!!!!!!!

It really was fun, but don't tell him I said that. lol:D

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Ooohhh, sounds like you have got yourself one of those elusive and rare genetic experiments from the secret lab. You know the ones where they 'build' a new species by combining the DNA of all kinds of other species. They were designed for military use, mainly sent deep under cover in enemy territory, but occasionally for other missions also. The doorbell and phone sounds are just thrown in to confuse the enemy, who are of course completely in the dark about all this 'gene altering' research stuff. Be careful, he's reports everything you do back to his........creator. :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Alison said:
Ooohhh, sounds like you have got yourself one of those elusive and rare genetic experiments from the secret lab. You know the ones where they 'build' a new species by combining the DNA of all kinds of other species. They were designed for military use, mainly sent deep under cover in enemy territory, but occasionally for other missions also. The doorbell and phone sounds are just thrown in to confuse the enemy, who are of course completely in the dark about all this 'gene altering' research stuff. Be careful, he's reports everything you do back to his........creator. :D

Oh scary, I'll definately be very careful in future. :04: Thanks for giving me this very useful information. I have been careful not to let HIM see it. Thanks. :D :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts