- Jan 3, 2021
- 173
- 99
- Parrots
- Pegasus /Indian ringneck
Yukon/ Cockatiel
Tango/ Green cheek conure
Cash/ cinnamon GCC
These are my cage setups. They are across from the kitchen. The vent in the parrot area, I have it blowing into the kitchen not on the cages. I have a lot of time on my hands. So yes they have their names on their cages.
When I bought the lettering I did not realize it was that big. So I went with it anyway. Each cage is the exact same one. All four you see and one more in the bedroom. Same size water and food bowls. I also put their names on their bowls. And their cage trays.
When you look inside of the cage every cage has a rope going from one side to the other side. The cage gives them room to explore but not really fly. So I figured a rope so they could go one end to the other. On the cage door is a perch, this perch is to be able to get them in and out easily. The perch on the bottom of the cage going to the door, working with them to stepup. I put the food bowl and water on different side of the cage.
Most every perch has a toy for them.
There light above them they are on timers. To light come on 5 minutes later the other two. The are set for seven o'clock. Day and night . 12hrs.the fan is off and the switch is duct tape off. It only me, but still want to make sure.
I set the area up for 5 cages. I only have 4 parrots. When I started this I started to buy everything I needed first before the parrots. I had a few thing from the last time I had parrot.
As you can see Tango's water bowl is big.. the next picture are of their outside area.
It to hot for.them and me to do anything else. But the hardware wire is up and once I can work outside the will be able to fly.
The patio is 6' wide and 17' long 8' high.
When I bought the lettering I did not realize it was that big. So I went with it anyway. Each cage is the exact same one. All four you see and one more in the bedroom. Same size water and food bowls. I also put their names on their bowls. And their cage trays.
When you look inside of the cage every cage has a rope going from one side to the other side. The cage gives them room to explore but not really fly. So I figured a rope so they could go one end to the other. On the cage door is a perch, this perch is to be able to get them in and out easily. The perch on the bottom of the cage going to the door, working with them to stepup. I put the food bowl and water on different side of the cage.
Most every perch has a toy for them.
There light above them they are on timers. To light come on 5 minutes later the other two. The are set for seven o'clock. Day and night . 12hrs.the fan is off and the switch is duct tape off. It only me, but still want to make sure.
I set the area up for 5 cages. I only have 4 parrots. When I started this I started to buy everything I needed first before the parrots. I had a few thing from the last time I had parrot.
As you can see Tango's water bowl is big.. the next picture are of their outside area.
It to hot for.them and me to do anything else. But the hardware wire is up and once I can work outside the will be able to fly.
The patio is 6' wide and 17' long 8' high.
Attachments
-
17875023589104511914253510409899.webp476.7 KB · Views: 57 -
20260823_080345_01.webp411.6 KB · Views: 37 -
20260823_080434.webp460.1 KB · Views: 45 -
20260823_083334.webp685.1 KB · Views: 41 -
20260823_083331.webp408.8 KB · Views: 41 -
20260823_080454.webp748.2 KB · Views: 68 -
20260823_080600.webp422.5 KB · Views: 44 -
20260823_084418.webp520.7 KB · Views: 42 -
20260823_084428.webp451.1 KB · Views: 60







