Cages

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
Hope you like the cage! I'm glad I got mine! :)

Folkeye

Oct 11, 2012
So Cal
Parrots
Jacky- Pacific Parrotlet (Nude-subspecies...feather picker.)

Jasper- Lady English Budgie
I upgraded Jasper's cage as soon as I was able. Her original cage was a smaller flight cage, but she really needed more room and I tend to buy what I can afford and what I have room for. I ended up with this cage:

Bird Cages: Prevue Pet Offset Roof & Square Roof Bird Cages at Drs. Foster and Smith

It's not the most heavy duty in the world, but it's a pretty nice solid cage for now. She's got plenty of room and good space to hang toys. That's actually her pictured in the 'Budgie condo' review. I didn't buy a stand, she lives on the table in the kitchen....which I never eat off of so it doesn't bother me much. You can see how short her original cage was, glad I upgraded. It's wider, deeper and taller which she loves. The second picture doesn't really capture the size, but it's great for a single budgie sized bird. I wouldn't go bigger bird size wise, the more room the better. I like the square tops too, easier to hang more toys. Had a domed one that had only three cross bars across the top. Hanging things was super limited. One day I want a nice really big cage with a few budgies. But that'll have to wait. Going back to school, working full time and having a one bedroom apartment is just right for my two feathered brats.

Tell us what you think of the cage you got, always looking around for future goodies :)

Last edited:

Most Reactions