Camping Trip With Our Bella

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
We went camping last week with our 2 kids and our Bella dog. My husband and I have never tent camped together and it had been years since either of us went camping. This was also the first time we camped with our children so no fids came along this go around.

We all had a great time aside from my hubby and I not sleeping very well. We took lots of notes and have plans to improve our set up in hopes of being more comfortable and hopefully bring a fid or two with us next year!

Here are some pics of the trip.

IMG_6934.JPG

Breakfast!

IMG_6930.JPG

Bella enjoying the boat!
IMG_6999.JPG

Me fishing!
IMG_7004.JPG

My Marcus!
IMG_6975.JPG

My Morgan!
IMG_6978.JPG

Love this photo of Bella & my hubby!
IMG_7040.JPG

We camped locally. This lake is less then 15 minutes from my house. It's Lake Dunmore in VT.
IMG_7015.JPG

IMG_7016.JPG

IMG_7014.JPG

For more pictures of our camping trip visit my blog post at: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Camping Fun With Bella

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
What gorgeous scenery! I have to say that the picture of Marcus stole my heart.
I have been waiting to see these and you did not disappoint, my Friend! It looks like a great time was had by all.

Taw5106

Mar 27, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
Great photos and it looks like you all had a great time. I love it. We've talked about camping but it's so hot in south Texas we can't bring ourselves to do it, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
What gorgeous scenery! I have to say that the picture of Marcus stole my heart.
I have been waiting to see these and you did not disappoint, my Friend! It looks like a great time was had by all.

We did have a great time! I am looking forward to next year when we will be better organized and comfortable. Now that we've done it once we know how to make it better for next year! LOL! Did you click the link to the blog? There were a bunch more photos there! I think I posted like 28 on the blog! :p Yes, Marcus is my little cutie! ;)

Great photos and it looks like you all had a great time. I love it. We've talked about camping but it's so hot in south Texas we can't bring ourselves to do it, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, with that Texas heat, I don't think I would either! Maybe during fall, winter or spring?

GraciesMom

Apr 9, 2016
California
Parrots
Gracie - CAG | Rookie - BRHP
Love the pics! Looks like y'all had a blast. I'm not sure Bella could be more content well unless she was napping with papa and a steak lol

What a beautiful family & the scenery looks awesome!

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
Love the pics! Looks like y'all had a blast. I'm not sure Bella could be more content well unless she was napping with papa and a steak lol

What a beautiful family & the scenery looks awesome!

Thanks! Yes, Bella had a great time! Loves snuggling up to us at night. Wasn't so bad when it was chilly out. LOL! She is the sweetest dog I have ever owned! No steak this trip but she did get some hamburger. Yummy!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts