Causes of liver inflammation

Ivan.Vanca

Nov 3, 2019
Slovakia
Parrots
budgies
Hello. I would like to ask, if somebody knows.... My female budgie Erwinka might have some liver problems. She has been having strange kind of night poops for a long time... larger and like deformed.... Since yesterday she has been apathetic and her poops are without fecal part. She has urine with yellow urates. I tried to give her enrofloxacine against chlamydiosis. the poops will be checked on that. She also got in injection against chlamydiosis. But I do not know whether the liver is just inflammated without chlamydia.... 3 my previous budgies died on cholangiocarcinoma, hepatitis and lymphoma of the liver and spleen.
Do you think that my nervousness, psychics or my general anger can be a psychosomatic sign on the bodies of my budgies and the budgies can get infammated liver or chlamydia activation due to the my emotions?

I have more budgies, they are not tamed.

Thanks.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I believe that one can to some level force mind over one's own body, but not over that of a bird. More likely you have a source in your environment that needs to be found and eliminated.

Sorry, that an illness has again found your flock. With hope, one of our members with greater budgie experience can provide better information.

OP
I

Ivan.Vanca

Nov 3, 2019
Slovakia
Parrots
budgies
Hello, SailBoat,

thank you..., the first sentence was very hard for me to understand. My native language is Slovak. You were meaning that the bird should not be showing my own emotions on his body?
Well, I live in a panel house, I do not have no toxins here.... Yes, I use to be angry on my neighbours due to their stamping sounds sometimes, but it probably is not a matter for budgies. I do not have poisonous plants here, despite I took away now some, but probably not poisonous. I do not cook on teflone, I do not have here no avocados, etc. I buy good quality seeds from Germany.
This one year old female is sometimes strange, she uses to fly pretty down near the floor sometimes... Her father had a liver and spleen lymphoma, mother had chlamydiosis. I have her mother here. The father died.
Now in the evening I also notice that Erwinka s brother ( albino budgie ) has bloody wings on the down part of the back... I do not know where he crashed, maybe he is too smart.... You see, I do not have a luck in the budgie keeping....
Maybe I have some silent without symptoms carrier of chlamydiosis here, I do not know.
Has anybody met with a liver inflammation at birds?

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
Fatty seeds, toxins, too many seasonings like salt/sugar, lack of sleep, added medication, vitamin overdoses, fortified human foods, metals (many metals= poison, just from mouthing)

My bird had liver problems when I got her

OP
I

Ivan.Vanca

Nov 3, 2019
Slovakia
Parrots
budgies
Thank you, Noodles... Well... fatty seeds... I buy from Germany, also grass seeds, spray millets.... sometimes soaking them... giving carrots, sometimes apples, now also corns, sometimes green foods..., lack of sleep is possible, I use to check them often if they are ok.... they used some medication in the past against some bacterial infection or chlamydia. I do not give them human foods. Not giving them avocados, etc... not cooking on tephlone... I see the only cause - my emotions and long computer running in one of those their rooms. Metals - there maybe a zinc in their cages.

Salt and suger? No in my case.

how did you treat the liver disorder at your bird?

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Your emotions and mental state aren't making your birds sick.

I'm sorry you have one not doing well. I don't have any helpful advice, sorry. O do hope for recovery.

This pandemic is increasing everybody's stress. Im feeling the effects, and im normally cheerful. So internet hug to you

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Hello, SailBoat,
thank you..., the first sentence was very hard for me to understand. My native language is Slovak. You were meaning that the bird should not be showing my own emotions on his body?
Well, I live in a panel house, I do not have no toxins here.... Yes, I use to be angry on my neighbours due to their stamping sounds sometimes, but it probably is not a matter for budgies. I do not have poisonous plants here, despite I took away now some, but probably not poisonous. I do not cook on teflone, I do not have here no avocados, etc. I buy good quality seeds from Germany.
This one year old female is sometimes strange, she uses to fly pretty down near the floor sometimes... Her father had a liver and spleen lymphoma, mother had chlamydiosis. I have her mother here. The father died.
Now in the evening I also notice that Erwinka s brother ( albino budgie ) has bloody wings on the down part of the back... I do not know where he crashed, maybe he is too smart.... You see, I do not have a luck in the budgie keeping....
Maybe I have some silent without symptoms carrier of chlamydiosis here, I do not know.
Has anybody met with a liver inflammation at birds?

Psychosomatic activates is commonly difficult to translate. In short, it is not likely that your Parrot will develop a specific illness resulting from your metal state. Regarding behavioral issues; yes, they will pick up on a Human's emotional state and can play that back at us with increased bitting, overly noisy, spending far more time with us or totally avoiding us.

It is very possible that you may have an area that is moist /wet most of the time in or near your home, and it is common for this type of area to be a source of illness.

I have not traveled to your country, but friends have and state that it is beautiful.

OP
I

Ivan.Vanca

Nov 3, 2019
Slovakia
Parrots
budgies
Sail Boat, despite your english is hard for me and I did not understand your point, thanks for commenting. I did not understand also that about psychosomatic and behavioral issues, sorry. Yes, or no? Thanks.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Yes, Birds can quickly connect to our emotions. It is seen in their behavior.

but it if emotions lead to health problems, you can usually SEE the emotions. As far as I can tell, this bird's liver has nothing to do with emotions.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Disease can also be the cause. A bird can carry and spread viruses without showing symptoms or (in some cases) testing positive. To test for all of the bird viruses, you would spend thousands of dollars. That having been said, even if you got ALL of your birds at the same time, you could have some showing signs of disease, while others seem healthy (if the cause is viral, as the symptoms can be asymptomatic).

I really don't think you or your computer are to blame in this case.

Littleredbeak

May 27, 2020
Maybe your neighbors use something toxic in the environment- or maybe it’s fumes.
Milk thistle (organic) and dandelion (Organic)
Maybe helpful to your birds! I hope they get better soon!

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Maybe your neighbors use something toxic in the environment- or maybe it’s fumes.
Milk thistle (organic) and dandelion (Organic)
Maybe helpful to your birds! I hope they get better soon!

Not a tincture (it cannot be in alcohol) but these herbs can help.

OP
I

Ivan.Vanca

Nov 3, 2019
Slovakia
Parrots
budgies
Thank you for your advise.
My neighbours are old and have retarded son who often stamps, but I am very sensitive to those sounds... so maybe the birds do not care of those sounds...
I can not get the organic dandelion... where? :) Leafs? Not possible, just a root or leafs powder maybe from Poland.
I was told today that the chlamydia in the liver can be hidden there in the hepatocytes and need not be shown in the blood. Also the classic treatment of the chlamydia need not destroy them absolutely. Just in the blood. So can my emotions activate it at the budgie? and having here a silent carrier? IF yes, I am in the end of my positivism.

OP
I

Ivan.Vanca

Nov 3, 2019
Slovakia
Parrots
budgies
Noodles, yes, testing all the viruses would be expensive and need not be shown on PCR tests on 100%. Just the main viruses would be enough - PBFD and polyomavirus. What activates them, I do not know. but the recommendations of Dr. Ross Perry from Australia a little weird.

OP
I

Ivan.Vanca

Nov 3, 2019
Slovakia
Parrots
budgies
See the emotions? How see? Controlling them? I use to be angry on my neighbours when they are stamping, walking such a way that I hear those acustic sounds. I am not sure whether those sounds disturbs the budgies, or just my anger on that,

Most Reactions