Conure Playstand

MarciaLove

Jan 4, 2012
USA Georgia
Parrots
Sugar the Blue Crown Conure♂, Merlin the Camelot Macaw♂
ideas for conure playstand? I want to make a PVC or Wooden playstand for my Blue Crown Conure and my Lovebirds I need some Ideas and what wood you made yours out of any pics and info would be great thanks!

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
If you do a google image search for "parrot playstands" without the qoutes, you'll get enough ideas that one or two should strike your fancy.....

Grenage

Jun 1, 2012
Portsmouth, UK.
Parrots
Aizen: YS-GCC
ideas for conure playstand? I want to make a PVC or Wooden playstand for my Blue Crown Conure and my Lovebirds I need some Ideas and what wood you made yours out of any pics and info would be great thanks!

I've posted this before, but here's mine. It's a little different now, as I've put a couple of chew toys on its branches.

stand.jpg

OP
MarciaLove

MarciaLove

Jan 4, 2012
USA Georgia
Parrots
Sugar the Blue Crown Conure♂, Merlin the Camelot Macaw♂

I've posted this before, but here's mine. It's a little different now, as I've put a couple of chew toys on its branches.

stand.jpg

thats so cooL! you held it together with just rope? i like how you have so many different sized branches!

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
ill try to get some pics of mine tomrorow. its for a quaker, but they are similar sized :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts