Count to 1,000,000

3882
He wouldn't, by wood I mean something like furniture are done. I have two such cages and everything is fine (I can't use them because they're too small for him)
 
3884
Nevermind, Zenek will get a normal cage because we can't find anything. We just have to figure out how to protect the wall because cleaning it is super hard 🙈
 
3884
Nevermind, Zenek will get a normal cage because we can't find anything. We just have to figure out how to protect the wall because cleaning it is super hard 🙈
3885
Maybe attach a sheet of plastic to the back of the cage?
 
3886
We'll see what we find 🙈 (in the past I had a friend who did a similar thing)
 
3889
I took a picture of a swan
Screenshot 2026-02-08 at 3.46.53 PM.webp
 
3890
how is it that good quality 🫣
 
Acrylic sheets can be screwed onto the wall for protection. Cheap, easy to apply.
 
3892 - Acrylic sheets are good for a LOT of things :D.
 
3894
May arrival here w downpour, flood warnings, wind, and I had no car with an 0800 vet check for a Grey fiend! Made worse because I am a bus not Uber person. Uber never entered my pea brain. Besides with senior discount I would rather pay 0.85$ then 18$. At 0530, harness discussion, carrier, 2 electric hand heat warmers on 2 underneath it in normal sack, placed in waterproof grocery sack, covered with a water proof freezer grocery sack surrounding her. Away we went. I had a dry, angry, warm, grey fiend at her 0800 appt for clean bill of health. Even with the walking trip was 20 min more than driving because of the individuals having problems in the high water. The only problem was mine. Holding her, umbrella and drink my usual after visit soda in rain and wind.
 
3895
My Parrot of the year 2024 budge is gone 🙈
 
3898

I love the smell of paint, period. :D. Reminds me of art school.
 
3900
Gesso has a unique scent, too, but I don't use it often enough to remember its smell.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom