Count to 1,000,000

3901 rheashard2 here undee a new name. Means grey in Creek. I hate digital. Got a new phone number. Went to update AOL. My email was 30+ years old, and waa just that. It was 3 desktops away and somewhere along the line I lost it's password. It took 3 days to get the mess straight. Then AOL kept screwing up making me create a new password each time. I finally picked a something weird to make it happy.
 
3902! I haven't checked parrotforums in a while!! Tori is doing good and sadly growing some new pin feathers in again. 😞
 
3904
No way currently we have more cats than birds in our house 🫣
 
3910
It's from yesterday 🫣
Mordka male.webp
 
3912 Cats are cute. They're also attracted to me. I'm allergic as all get out! But I can't resist a scritch or two. If I don't breathe or touch any part of my body I can survive.
 
3913 - Cats rock my werld :D.
 
3914
HEARTBROKEN. Since the syringe feeding. Nameliss won't come out of her cage willingly. She runs into her enclosed feed box. It's nearly impossible to get her out of there. She watches me closely. She won't come out for treats. It takes about 15 minutes for her to leave cage then get enough away from door to shut it. I can't hold anything resembling a torture towel. Not even a sock. Then she's my sweet little girl. I don't know how long this will last.
 
3915

-Oh my.... Seems like Nameliss and Vortex are taking notes on both of us. Vortex gives me the stink eye when she wants out of the cage and will either bite me (ouch) or do backflips to avoid me and the perch I'm trying to have her step up on.
 
3916
Does Vortex hang upside down swinging daring that hand to move closer? A Nameliss trick. Usually it's a tease not a threat. But beaks are strong and sharp!
 
3918
You want to spend a few hours entertaining a bored, want do play with anything except her toys, with a ooh what's this attitude CAG, topped off, with I know pistachios are in there as she tries yet another break and enter attempt to chest freezer?
 
3916
Yeah! I'm celebrating!!!!! Instead of Nameliss saying did you go to the bathroom. She said. Nameliss got to go to the bathroom and pooped! Now I don't now if it was accident or planned. But I was getting tired of her asking me. She's still asking me if I took the dog outside.
 
3916
Does Vortex hang upside down swinging daring that hand to move closer? A Nameliss trick. Usually it's a tease not a threat. But beaks are strong and sharp!
3917

Vortex will stand on her perch and lunge at me. Gotta love them chicken hormones, LOL!
 
3920
Does Nameliss counting to 4 out of order coun?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom