Count to 1,000,000

3960
Well Nameliss didn't stop there. She flirted with this good looking young man at the bus stop. Complete with wolf whistles and ooh lalalaa's. I never know what is going to come out of her beak. The young man said his day was made. Again why did I get a CAG? Especially one who enjoys talking to strangers.
 
3960
Well Nameliss didn't stop there. She flirted with this good looking young man at the bus stop. Complete with wolf whistles and ooh lalalaa's. I never know what is going to come out of her beak. The young man said his day was made. Again why did I get a CAG? Especially one who enjoys talking to strangers.

3961

An out going CAG is a rare one. Would love to meet nameliss. Went to see my baby tonight. She got very clingy when I helped an CAG back over to its buddy on the perch. I may have gave them an almond and head scratches too.
 
3961

An out going CAG is a rare one. Would love to meet nameliss. Went to see my baby tonight. She got very clingy when I helped an CAG back over to its buddy on the perch. I may have gave them an almond and head scratches too.
Based on her, I thought her personality was normal. She doesn't like to be touched by strangers. But she allows the vet and his techs handle her without difficulty.
 
3962

Then there's Yvons who glares at anyone whom he doesn't recognize, LOL
 
3963
Met a fellow bird owner in the wild!

I heard a Cockatiel squeak from outside and found the culprit behind the sound, and her two comrades.

A white teil named Miso,
A sun conure who's name I forgot,
And a caique named Biggy Smalls!
 
3964
Discovered another reason to avoid falling asleep during out of cage time. Waking eyelashes held hostage by an enormous beak. Dinosaur talons on cheek. Fortunately brain overrode emotions. It realized what was happening. It instructed voice to talk calm. Beak, talons morph back into a CAG as she moves to chest for a head scritch.
 
3965

I must have the most laid-back CAG. He rarely leaves his cage's side/top, and if he does, it's to look for peanuts.
 
3965

I must have the most laid-back CAG. He rarely leaves his cage's side/top, and if he does, it's to look for peanuts.
Poor you! You're missing out on 3/4 of the fun of owning or being owned by a CAG! Looking, thinking, planning, doing, looking innocent, rinse and repeat.
 
Poor you! You're missing out on 3/4 of the fun of owning or being owned by a CAG! Looking, thinking, planning, doing, looking innocent, rinse and repeat. Part of being trained by your CAG to expect whatever.
 
3966
We've been having a series of bad thunderstorms with lightning last week. Nameliss has a routine sleeping area. She also a just in case area. I don't know her reasoning. The only thing I can figure is she uses it after bad storms. Fireworks don't bother her. I've wondered because just in case area she can extend her wings.
 
3968
Alright anyone living in a hot environment like Texas. I've gotten several mass transit drivers asking me where's the bird. I'm already hiding her travel carrier. So the feeling is mutual. It's too hot for to be out past 0900. Any suggestions on making a heat reflecting type umbrella? I can at least take her for walk around the block.
 
3968
Alright anyone living in a hot environment like Texas. I've gotten several mass transit drivers asking me where's the bird. I'm already hiding her travel carrier. So the feeling is mutual. It's too hot for to be out past 0900. Any suggestions on making a heat reflecting type umbrella? I can at least take her for walk around the block.
3969


One of those heat blankets, but the foil side facing the sun and the inside lined with black fabric! That should reflect most of the heat, I think!
 
3975 (someone messed up numbers again)

I am back and what? Why does the forum have a streak like Duolingo😭
 
3976
Taking a shower. Nameliss in her loud dictator's voice.
I said get in here. Darn it! I didn't need to start the day with that. I say it to the dog when he is taking to long outside. Didn't realize I sounded so loud. It was in her favorite voice.
 
Back
Top Bottom