Count to 1,000,000

3941
I was a traveling RN, state to state. I enjoyed it. I traveled with 2 dogs and my first CAG. I have a wandering bug. When I retired and got Nameliss I passed it on to her. Carrier means outside and people watching. Petstore and picking out toys. Waiting at bus stops, making weird sounds and voices to see who notices. I loved traveling, trained this CAG to love it too. The only thing that upset me was the inability to find an indestructible carrier. She's more carrier destructive than #1. The only thing I had safe from her beak were hoodie hoods, and front pockets, coat pockets, coat sleeves, and the like. She rarely chewed on them. But the sounds she made were so embarrassing. I became an expert at looking around for at the same time for the sound origin.
 
3942
Thank you Facebook for a great translation that made rosellas as worms. Instead of "prize of twenty budgies and rosella mutations", I got "prize of twenty parrots and worms mutations"
 
3944

Oh Dear Rozalka!
 
3946
I thought I had plans to do nothing. Nameliss has fallen in love with her new carrier. She heads for and climbs in it. Peers out with that well what yah waiting for look. It's sad the bus drivers even know her! I get asked where's the bird. The reviews said CAG's loved it. I think addicted might be a better word.
 
3947

I just bought some new clothing with my mom and sister. I am sooooo happy to replace the items with holes in them. Weeeeee!!!! That's my summer activity, LOL
 
3949
Shopping is fun even just looking.
 
3951
It's so much fun to look at things. I even look at things I can't possibly use like power tools. Then I laugh. Then fun is in the looking.
 
3952
Well Nameliss did it again. I was talking to a bank rep. And she yelled clearly "You still gotta go to the bathroom?" It takes long minutes to get to a human. She said she could wait. I said you may not believe this but that is my parrot. She's trying to get into the conversation. We continued with motor beak in the background. I wonder what she thought.
 
3953
What does your bird do when the power goes out in the middle of the day during out of cage time? Mine gets in  less trouble exploring.
 
3954
Randomly I saw the most realistic recreation of the Mascarene parrot😮
1782590203455.webp
 
3955
That's a beautiful picture.
 
3957
Nameliss in carrier on back. I'm in hurry and not paying attention. Trip on curb, fall. Nameliss, whee, yippee as I'm flying. No sympathy as I'm laying on sidewalk. Why again do I have a CAG?
 
3958

Oh jeez, Nameliss! Hopefully you were okay!
 
3957
Nameliss in carrier on back. I'm in hurry and not paying attention. Trip on curb, fall. Nameliss, whee, yippee as I'm flying. No sympathy as I'm laying on sidewalk. Why again do I have a CAG?
3959

The life with a CAG! How I miss having one around
 
Back
Top Bottom