kme3388
Well-known member
- Sep 17, 2021
- 2,126
- 5,659
- Parrots
- Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Sun Conure: Charlie (male)
B&G Macaw: Blue (male)
Hi there everyone,
I came across a parrot store while I was out in Mesa, AZ. They sold some food products for parrots that Iāve never seen before. I was going to kindly ask people on here to review some of the products on this website Iāll post below to see if anyone has concerns for an Ekkie with these products. It would be greatly appreciated.
I am interested in the feather plucking spray as well if anyone has any education on them. During Nicoās molting he can be a little sensitive of his feathers growing in. It would be nice to find something that may help that process.
Nico can be a bit challenging when it comes to his diet. Heās a bowl flipper, or fresh food flinger if he doesnāt like whatās being offered.
I came across a parrot store while I was out in Mesa, AZ. They sold some food products for parrots that Iāve never seen before. I was going to kindly ask people on here to review some of the products on this website Iāll post below to see if anyone has concerns for an Ekkie with these products. It would be greatly appreciated.
I am interested in the feather plucking spray as well if anyone has any education on them. During Nicoās molting he can be a little sensitive of his feathers growing in. It would be nice to find something that may help that process.
Nico can be a bit challenging when it comes to his diet. Heās a bowl flipper, or fresh food flinger if he doesnāt like whatās being offered.







