Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
Well, I was doing my first set of pushups this morning and during the process I heard the pitter-patter of toenails on the floor. The next thing I knew there was a sweet red and while face staring directly at me from about 3 inches from my head. Salsa had been on his cage and decided to climb down and wander over to the room I was in to see what I was up to. It was very cute :)

Aww, I love when they come and find us. Bosley has been using the flying method though LOL

Mango does this sometimes, I love it! He is really quiet though, so you get a surprise foot tickle! We have to watch out for him so we dont step on him! If you leave him on your foot he will climb all the way to your shoulder and say "hi!"

How adorable. I love it when the parrot wants to be with you. They don't even try to be sneaky about it either. All bold and beautiful. So did you kiss his face when it was that close to your? LOL

Valentino will be playing on his java tree and he will wait for me to nod off while watching TV then he will fly to me and land on my chest. Startles me every time. His flying is not very loud at all. Can't really hear him fly.

How adorable. I love it when the parrot wants to be with you. They don't even try to be sneaky about it either. All bold and beautiful. So did you kiss his face when it was that close to your? LOL
Yes, I did in fact. I'm always kissing his beak and the top of his red head :D

Valentino will be playing on his java tree and he will wait for me to nod off while watching TV then he will fly to me and land on my chest. Startles me every time. His flying is not very loud at all. Can't really hear him fly.
That's sweet :). Zaf is the bird who likes to camp out on my chest here and fall asleep ;):rolleyes:

Mango does this sometimes, I love it! He is really quiet though, so you get a surprise foot tickle! We have to watch out for him so we dont step on him! If you leave him on your foot he will climb all the way to your shoulder and say "hi!"
Very cute :). Zaf is the stealthy floor bird here... he can climb down and walk across the floor so quietly that it's absolutely undetectable!

I wondered where you went to I was beginning to go into Salsa withdrawlel:eek: :)

I wondered where you went to I was beginning to go into Salsa withdrawlel:eek: :)
haha, I'm usually always around somewhere... my feathered family members just divert/absorb my attention at times :rolleyes:

How you get the parrot that does all the cool stuff? J/K I love hearing about Salsa's entertaining acts. Ruthie has some of that potential going for her so far.

Awww... isn't it just so sweet when they come to find you :)

Salsa obviously likes to know where you are :)

That is SO super cute!!! I bet you were smiling from one ear to the next....and I bet Salsa was, too, when he arrived next to your face. :D

I was sitting on the couch the other day playing on xbox live and Rio came flying over and decided he wanted ago. Although this consisted of chewing the pause button which I think anoyed my opponent somewhat. None the less we managed to win with the help of Rio's distraction tactics, although I was already winning 3 - 0 so at least he didn't make me look like a bad loser.

Most Reactions

Back