Guess who turns one today!

Kalel

Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Parrots
Sun conure named Lemon (nickname Moonie) hatched August 28, 2014, BFA Professor Green hatched August 22, 2014, Macaw Flash hatched Sept 15, 2007
Little Lemon is 1 yr old today! Wow! Just like a kid, time sure does fly and they grow up fast! Can't believe he was like 4 months when he first came to our family! Here's to many more amazing years with our fun little monkey bird clown! Happy birthday, Moonie! (That's his nickname, btw)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 116
OP
Kalel

Kalel

Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Parrots
Sun conure named Lemon (nickname Moonie) hatched August 28, 2014, BFA Professor Green hatched August 22, 2014, Macaw Flash hatched Sept 15, 2007
I'm sorry, but I have no idea why my pic attachments always come out sideways! :confused::confused:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Happy Happy 1st Hatchday, Lemon!!! Enjoy your special day and I wish you many, many more.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
HAPPY HATCH DAY LEMON!!!
Enjoy your celebration today:)

OP
Kalel

Kalel

Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Parrots
Thanks everyone! Here's the birthday boy after his birthday shower!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 121

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Lol, Lemon isn't looking so happy there :18:. He's thinking " hey dad, this is no way to treat a guy on his birthday!" It's okay, Raven went through the same thing today :D

I like the shower perch!

OP
Kalel

Kalel

Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Parrots
Lol, Lemon isn't looking so happy there :18:. He's thinking " hey dad, this is no way to treat a guy on his birthday!" It's okay, Raven went through the same thing today :D

I like the shower perch!

Hahaha, he does look a little grumpy in the pic lol. However, he sure does LOVE his showers! He opens up his wings and lowers his head and closes his eyes and enjoys the warm water! My favourite thing about taking him to shower is that he makes the most adorable happy noises! Noises that you will not hear him make on an everyday basis he will make in the shower! He babbles and becomes very chatty and makes all sorts of chirps as well as a strange gravelly yell! Almost like he's yelling...not the patented sun screech, but a yell like an aaaaaaahhhhhh yell..so hard to describe, but it's too cute.
Another thing Lemon does when he showers is rub his beak everywhere...on his perch, on my finger, pretty much anywhere...seems like he's trying to scratch an itch!

Anyways, he had a bad hair day until he dried off but overall I think he loved it!

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I'm glad that Lemon had a nice day yesterday. It's definitely a gratifying feeling to know they're thoroughly enjoying something!

Most Reactions