HannahandSunny

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jan 13, 2019
Australia
Parrots
Cockatiels. Percy & Gizmo

Forever in my heart. Sunny the Corella
Hello everyone!
Gosh it’s been almost a year since I’ve last been on here, just thought I’d pop in and say hello!
I hope everyone and their birdos are well? What’s new?
I’ve had a pretty busy year, new job, lots of family visits from the U.K. And I’m 6 months pregnant 🙀!

My aviary flock are all happy and well, There has been a couple of bushfire scares this year which is always a worry with so many animals, Having non tame birds isn’t ideal during those times. Thankfully we didn’t have to evacuate in the end.
I haven’t taken many photos of them recently but looked back a way and found a few photos for you.
IMG_4426.jpeg
IMG_1521.jpeg
IMG_1512.jpeg
IMG_1495.jpeg
IMG_1481.jpeg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hello everyone!
Gosh it’s been almost a year since I’ve last been on here, just thought I’d pop in and say hello!
I hope everyone and their birdos are well? What’s new?
I’ve had a pretty busy year, new job, lots of family visits from the U.K. And I’m 6 months pregnant 🙀!

My aviary flock are all happy and well, There has been a couple of bushfire scares this year which is always a worry with so many animals, Having non tame birds isn’t ideal during those times. Thankfully we didn’t have to evacuate in the end.
I haven’t taken many photos of them recently but looked back a way and found a few photos for you.
View attachment 58490View attachment 58491View attachment 58492View attachment 58493View attachment 58494
Welcome back Hannah, you and your flock are looking beautiful! 😍 It's so good to have you back - we missed you!!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Thanks @LaManuka, lovely to see you’re still on here. Hope you’re well!
That's so sweet of you to ask, Hannah! Yes all is pretty good here, thank you, and my flock has grown by another one. Can i introduce you to little Princess Peachie? She joined my flock last June :)

peachiegotmynumber2.jpeg

OP
HannahandSunny

HannahandSunny

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jan 13, 2019
Australia
Parrots

That's so sweet of you to ask, Hannah! Yes all is pretty good here, thank you, and my flock has grown by another one. Can i introduce you to little Princess Peachie? She joined my flock last June :)

View attachment 58495
Oh how ADORABLE!! Is she a princess parrot? She looks like a delightful little character :love:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Oh how ADORABLE!! Is she a princess parrot? She looks like a delightful little character :love:
Yes she is, and yes she is, all of the above! But i won't hijack your thread by going on here about how delightful she is, you can read about how she joined the flock on her thread if you'd like :)

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Hello Dear Hannah, have been missing you and your activities!!

Happy to hear you have a new member of your household coming soon! Congratulations!

Have followed the bush fires and happy they have missed you and yours!

Our Julio is just finishing a fairly normal hormonal season and all of us are looking for its end!

Enjoyed hearing from you!

OP
HannahandSunny

HannahandSunny

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jan 13, 2019
Australia
Parrots

Hello Dear Hannah, have been missing you and your activities!!

Happy to hear you have a new member of your household coming soon! Congratulations!

Have followed the bush fires and happy they have missed you and yours!

Our Julio is just finishing a fairly normal hormonal season and all of us are looking for its end!

Enjoyed hearing from you!
Hello Sailboat!
Thank you so much, my quiet yet crazy animal life is going to get a bit more hectic with a human baby around :LOL:
Glad to hear Julio is almost out of a hormonal stage..phew, I can only imagine how tough they can be!

Most Reactions