Hazel's new playstand!

WilliamKenyon

Aug 21, 2015
Media
Parrots
Mango: Male cockatiel, Ruby: Female eclectus
It looks amazing :D !!! Hazel must love it. Can't wait to see it with all the toys and extras.

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
Lucky Hazel!

OP
C

Crazyt123

Sep 2, 2015
Arlington TX
Thanks all. Im so happy how its coming along! The round swing you see in the front is actually a dog Frisbee!

Im also in the process of making a climbing net on the back part of it.

Nakiska

May 30, 2011
Washington
Parrots
4 Cockatiels 2 males Chicken Little & Charlie, 2 Females Chiquita and Sweet pea. Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Franklin and our now tame, rescued feral Pigeon - Belle.
Wow! Nicely done! I chuckled to myself when I saw the dog Frisbee...because I bought one for our conure Franklin. He has had it a couple years now!

Like minds!! :)

The tp paper roll bridge is awesome! Great idea! I might have to make a couple up myself. Thanks for the idea!

Last edited:
OP
C

Crazyt123

Sep 2, 2015
Arlington TX
Wow! Nicely done! I chuckled to myself when I saw the dog Frisbee...because I bought one for our conure Franklin. He has had it a couple years now!

Like minds!! :)

The tp paper roll bridge is awesome! Great idea! I might have to make a couple up myself. Thanks for the idea!
Its so much cheaper buying the Frisbee then a similar swing sold for birds! And thanks Hazel likes to play and flip around on them.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
That turned out nice.

PVC really works well for building playstands.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Beautiful stand! As pleasing to the eye as it is functional.

Most Reactions

Latest posts