AngleDiaz57

Apr 9, 2024
Parrots
Indian Ringneck
Hello

I am trying to get some help with people that have more experience with these types of birds. I have a 5-7 week old Indian Ringneck. I got it about 2 weeks ago. It was growing really nicely and was climbing his cage, which then we upgraded him to a bigger cage, so he could have more room. He still seems to be fine at the moment , but now he is losing his tail feathers, and it looks like his flight feathers at a rapid pace. He is also rejecting his tube feeding (Sometimes) he will let me drop it into his mouth. I noticed 2 days ago he also started to have really soft poo. I am worried about my little guy. I want to provide him with the best care, but I don't know if this is normal growth, or if I should be worried!

Start to offer some finely chopped up veggies of varying types, when its feeding time. very finely chopped up. Time to start transitioning to solid foods.

Start to offer some finely chopped up veggies of varying types, when its feeding time. very finely chopped up. Time to start transitioning to solid foods.
Thanks I will give it a try and see what they like. Should this help the feather loss?

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back