Hi! A big hello from me and my little Penny!

Keb&Penny

Oct 5, 2023
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure
Hi, Iā€™m Johnny. I recently got a little green cheek conure named Penny (she has 3 months). Iā€™m really happy to join this community and get answer from real people instead of normal internet. I want to thanks everyone in advance for your time and help!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hi, Iā€™m Johnny. I recently got a little green cheek conure named Penny (she has 3 months). Iā€™m really happy to join this community and get answer from real people instead of normal internet. I want to thanks everyone in advance for your time and help!
Good morning (Australian time) Johnny, welcome to the forums to you and Penny - she is gorgeous!! šŸ˜ It's great to have both of you aboard, and I hope you'll post some more pics of her soon!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Hi Johnny and Penny! I'm sure you will enjoy this community. Lots of great people with lots of great birds, including lots of GCCs. They seem to be the most popular parrots nowadays for good reasons. We all want to see pictures of Penny!

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month šŸ†
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Hello Johnny and Penny! Welcome to the Green Cheek Club! -Teeko and Dakota

Alicja

Sep 27, 2023
Calgary Canada
Parrots
GCC named Lenny
Hi, I also got GCC just about a month ago. His name is Lenny and he is 4 months old now. We absolutely love him and he starts loving us back :) It took him 2 weeks to trust us. He loves hiding in my hair and snuggles behind my ear . Hope you have lots of fun with your new friend bird !

Most Reactions

Latest posts