Hi guys

IlikeParrots

Apr 26, 2017
NOSY PEOPLE ALERT
Parrots
I have no parrots but am so interested
Hey so how do you actually post a thread. The only way i can post a thread is by going to my private messages, scrolling down, clicking the Welcome ILikeParrots by Allee email and clicking start new introducton thread.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Hey so how do you actually post a thread. The only way i can post a thread is by going to my private messages, scrolling down, clicking the Welcome ILikeParrots by Allee email and clicking start new introducton thread.

Great Question!

Go to the main page or near any page. Select: Forums. Now, select the Forum that you want to create a Thread.

If this is the Forum you want to create a new Thread, go to the upper left corner and come down to the top of that Forum's banner. Hidden (tiny box :D) is a button that states New Thread or Create a Thread (something like that) and click that button. You will get a box to start a new Thread. Take the time to assure that you Title it correctly - once you submit the Thread, the Title is locked. So double check that you have worded it correct and the spelling is good.

Enjoy!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. You have already created 7 unique threads! :confused:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. You have already created 7 unique threads! :confused:

The OP was unsure of how to create a Thread in the Forums. That is now handled and the First Thread outside of New Members is up: "Any Bird Rescue or Adoption Centre In UAE?"

Most Reactions