hi....

Supriya

Dec 8, 2012
India, WB & UP(in laws)
Parrots
3 alexandrines
Hi guys, this is supriya. I'm from india. Currently i have/had 4 Alexandrine beautiful parakeets......named according to their ages- TITU, TIPU(as in paired colleagues) and TUKU and TIAA. Well tia's the only female.......and am hoping that she'd pair with tuku.....yesterday accidentally titu flew away, and i cant find him anywhere. I've discussed it already in my other post under "Plz help urgent.............."

Hope he returns back as tipu,tuku and tiaa are so quite without him.....:51::17:

If he doesnt, i cant see tipu staying alone as we(specially my dad) raised him and titu when they were small babies.

So if tipu doesnt return, am hopin to get him a nice girlfriend slowly and steadily....as he's used to a companion.......

Hoping for the best, and wishing that this forum has a room for another animal lover like me......

Sad but hopefull..............supriya:green2:

Attachments

• 2012-11-21-283.jpg
    2012-11-21-283.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 2012-11-06-230.jpg
    2012-11-06-230.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 137

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Welcome
Any animal lover is welcome to our wonderful forum

How sad that Titu, flew away, praying he somehow returns back home safely.
The others sure must be missing him.
Do not give up, keep looking, miracles have happened.

OP
Supriya

Supriya

Dec 8, 2012
India, WB & UP(in laws)
Parrots
3 alexandrines
Welcome
Any animal lover is welcome to our wonderful forum

How sad that Titu, flew away, praying he somehow returns back home safely.
The others sure must be missing him.
Do not give up, keep looking, miracles have happened.

thnx antoinette so much, all of them have become so quite, toys r distracting them but eventually the silence reigns.........:17:

hope he returns, he is my dad's heart......really......praying for the best as he's the real charmer......:(

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Hey Supriya, welcome to the forum. Hope the little fellow finds his way home.

OP
Supriya

Supriya

Dec 8, 2012
India, WB & UP(in laws)
Parrots
3 alexandrines
Hey Supriya, welcome to the forum. Hope the little fellow finds his way home.

thnx hp, hoping the same but extremely worried about my other three babies, they've become too quite and their silence is killing me. should i get lonely tipu his girlfriend????:confused:

Sherry

Sep 26, 2012
Maine
Parrots
African grey
Sun conure
B&G Macaw
Keep looking your little one might surprise you. I just read a post of someone else who thought their fid was gone forever and was returned so keep positive, you never know.

Most Reactions

Latest posts