I cannot stage a Photobomb !:)

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
I tried :) my daughter and I having fun with "Moose". We almost got it . Part of his head is behind my daughters LOL. Thought Id share some pictures of him . We got him in August . Drinking in every ounce of this baby stage [have not had a baby Macaw in a long time !!!]. Hes loving everyone ,even have him on a harness. Sorry my pictures are not just showing up and you have to press the link.http://www.parrotforums.com/members/pinkbirdy-albums-belly-picture15686-20151111-105109.jpg

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Oh my gosh, Terri, what SWEEEEEET photos!!!!! :D Moose (LOVE that name!!!) looks so happy and gorgeous! And you and your daughter? Are you sure about that? You look like sisters! :D

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
... And you and your daughter? Are you sure about that? You look like sisters! :D

I cosign wholeheartedly on that! You do look like sisters! And you do realize that you need to throw your hat in the ring for POTM, right?

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Terri, what super sweet photos of you, your daughter and Moose! Thanks for sharing a big smile!

You really do have to enter the POTM contest!!! It would be a crime not to.

Most Reactions

Latest posts