Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Hehe. Birds always want everything for themselves. Everything that is theirs stay theirs, and everything that you buy automatically become theirsπŸ€ͺ

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Hehe. Birds always want everything for themselves. Everything that is theirs stay theirs, and everything that you buy automatically become theirsπŸ€ͺ
Absolutely. Wouldn't change hnfornthe world though !

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
I get images of the Gulls on Finding Nemo, looking at everything and going 'Mine... mineminemine!' LOL!

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
I get images of the Gulls on Finding Nemo, looking at everything and going 'Mine... mineminemine!' LOL!
Hmmmm

I may have to try and teach him to say mine !

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Wait .......wait wait wait......you actually got to have some of the apple yourself? Teach me master how you accomplished this!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
ALBIE and the apple look so beautiful together.

Obviously your finger was to blame fir him not being able to bite into the apple lol

Most Reactions