Feb 17, 2012
Katy, TX
Parrots
Tiels- Calypso & Syrio~
GCCs- Turq- Midori & Luna
Pine-Moonshine, YS-Sunshine ~
Linnies - Yoshi & Sonic~
Letties - Link and Nimbus~
OK so I will get to go see my sweet Midori tomorrow in the a.m. My Mom came in earlier this week so I will take her with me so she can see her too. I talked to Christine, my breeder, yesterday and she let me know that she has lots more feathers coming in, and she has graduated from her brooder/incubator to a cage with her sister and 3 other babies!!! They are still in a box but there are low perches and solids available at this point. She is about 6 1/2 weeks at this point. Last week when I went to visit she had started to get some of her pretty feathers in. I bet she will have tons more when we go to see her tomorrow. I am hoping we will get to bring her home in a couple of weeks. That would put her at almost 9 weeks old. I am betting that it will prob be closer to 10 weeks, but if she is MOSTLY on solids and is just taking formula as more of a pacifier, then I will bring her home with some formula and hand feed her the last week or 2. My breeder only lives 5 miles from me, and she will re-show me how to do this, as I have hand fed and tube fed babies before when interning at the wildlife center. I am so ready I can hardly stand it!!! Can't wait to see her tomorrow! We also got the dna test back in and she is now a confirmed female! We knew this though due to genetics, lol. I will update tomorrow with pics!!!

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
How exciting! Look forward to pictures! :)

lene1949

Sep 26, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Parrots
Cory: Short billed Corella -
Echo: Galah -
Max: Alexandrine -
Skye: Yellow Sided conure -
Luka: Green Cheek Conure -
RIP Shrek: Quaker
Yes! Looking forward to pictures..

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
I am so happy for you! I still remember how happy I was every weekend to go visit my baby BCC at the breeders and see how different she was week to week.

Most Reactions