Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Man that would be a x mas gift beyond all bounds. Saying a prayer for you and Maggie

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Mark, I'm praying this is Maggie as well! I feel for you that you have to wait until Monday to find out for sure, as I'm sure the weekend will feel like it's passing by in slow motion! just know there are a whole lot of us pulling for you and your big red bird!

Violet_Diva

Aug 30, 2016
Media
Albums
Norfolk (England)
Parrots
Bella (Vosmaeri Eclectus Female) + Dexter (Red Sided Eclectus Male) + Gerry (Vosmaeri Eclectus Male)
I'm always checking on this thread every time I see another post - in the hope that it's the one to say she's finally come home. I'll be thinking of you on monday. Best of luck

Loko

Oct 1, 2016
Miami
Parrots
Sun Conure - Loco
Ive seen this thread and although Im new I hate to see things like this happen, and I really hope that you guys are reunited. Like said, theres gotta be someone there to feed the animals and check up on them. Use every contact you have to try to get an in there, even if you cant take her home until Monday, at least you will be at peace.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Mark, I really really hope this is Maggie. Fingers and toes all crossed that it is.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Oh Mark, I dearly hope this is Maggie! It hurts to wait so long, but this lead sounds so promising.

OP
Birdman666

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Oh Mark, I dearly hope this is Maggie! It hurts to wait so long, but this lead sounds so promising.

Well there have been so many of those in the eight months I've been looking for her.... I am climbing the walls. Hoping. Trying not to get too up, or too down.

I'll be there when the doors open tomorrow. I'm hoping Black Friday will be red Friday for me...

miloslave

May 17, 2010
South Africa - Cape Town
Parrots
Mustache Parakeet - Milo
CAG - Charlie
I am so hoping and praying this is Maggie. You deserve to have your baby back and she deserves to be safe at home. Will be waiting on the good news tomorrow morning!

Kalel

Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Parrots
Sun conure named Lemon (nickname Moonie) hatched August 28, 2014, BFA Professor Green hatched August 22, 2014, Macaw Flash hatched Sept 15, 2007
Please be her! Please be her! Please be her! Please be her! Please be her! Please be her!Please be her! Please be her! Please be her!Please be her! Please be her! Please be her!Please be her! Please be her! Please be her!!!!!!!!

WilliamKenyon

Aug 21, 2015
Media
Parrots
Mango: Male cockatiel, Ruby: Female eclectus
Please be maggie. You have tried so hard to get her. I hope so so so so so much for your sake that this is her.

OP
Birdman666

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
I can't sleep. I'm climbing the walls tonight. There have been so many almosts, and so many false alarms. My heart breaks all over again every time...

Please be Maggie... give me back my bird!

Give me my Thanksgiving Miracle...

OP
Birdman666

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Please be her! Please be her! Please be her! Please be her! Please be her! Please be her!Please be her! Please be her! Please be her!Please be her! Please be her! Please be her!Please be her! Please be her! Please be her!!!!!!!!

This has been me all day today.

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
I don't know how your sleeping ? I'm going to bed thinking about her :)

happy410

Jul 23, 2015
ALABAMA
Parrots
Happy, DYH Amazon
Tesla, Blue & Gold Macaw
Praying for some good news. Maggie was the first thing I thought of this morning.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Thinking of you and Maggie this morning and really hoping this bird is her and that you can be reunited today! She's been gone long enough, time for her to come home. PLEEEEEEEEEASE BE MAGGIE!

OP
Birdman666

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Another day of slow torture. Got to the animal shelter at exactly the time they were supposed to open, only to find they aren't open today because of the holiday. They open again tomorrow at noon.

Most Reactions