I now pronounce you, Quaker and Quakette......

OP
Noahs_Birds

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Oct 24, 2019
Toowoomba/Highfields, QLD, Australia
Parrots
Yellow Sided GCC's, Rosa Bourkes Parrots, Full Red Fronted Turqoisine Parrots, Quaker Parrots 'Scomo PM' 'Jenny PM's wife', PLUS: Rare Finches, Doves and Quail
I will have to do a sneaky little peak, because as Scomo as soon as he see's me flies over to the side of the aviary, and Jenny takes off, but I will try this weekend and see if I can get a happy snap

OP
Noahs_Birds

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
Yellow Sided GCC's, Rosa Bourkes Parrots, Full Red Fronted Turqoisine Parrots, Quaker Parrots 'Scomo PM' 'Jenny PM's wife', PLUS: Rare Finches, Doves and Quail
Out in a millit spray, back out and snap some pics!

Good plan, or I might need to invest in a Ghillie suit and hide in the garden:D

OP
Noahs_Birds

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
Finally got a quick snap of the happy couple:D
Jenny is in the foreground, she is busy going through her moult at the moment so she doesn't look as good at the moment, but Scomo doesn't mind:40:

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Awww poor Jenny! And it's tough for a girl to get to the beauty salon these days too! But I know what ScoMo will be thinkin', hit it Billy ...... !

[ame="https://youtu.be/tJWM5FmZyqU"]https://youtu.be/tJWM5FmZyqU[/ame]

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
She looks beautiful! I see scomo looks like he is thinking if building her a palace?
Thanks for finally getting a picture!

Most Reactions

Latest posts