I was just playing peek - a- boo with Albie,

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
And as I Covered his head with my hand and pulled it away he said, as clear as crystal, in a very sweet tiny little voice "peek a boo"!!!! It was so adorable!!! I needed to share with people who would get how amazing this is!!

After an awful few months and then Christmas craziness coming up at work, it's really made my day. He's also started mimicking our laugh too.

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Stitch, Albie is such an awesome little birdie! I love hearing how far he's come in what's really a short time! Peek-a-boo is so much fun. My dinos like to say it, but usually only when I'm not looking lol! I finally managed to catch a quick recording :) Don't want to hijack your thread, but I couldn't resist sharing.

Ignore the clacking sound- my mastiff (who was in desperate need of a nail trim) decided he had to get my attention right at the same time. Tucker with peek-a-boo, and Baxter with the hello and b'bye. They're so cute!
[ame="https://youtu.be/4tt2mi6FiiY"]Tucker and Baxter - YouTube[/ame]

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
And as I Covered his head with my hand and pulled it away he said, as clear as crystal, in a very sweet tiny little voice "peek a boo"!!!! It was so adorable!!! I needed to share with people who would get how amazing this is!!

After an awful few months and then Christmas craziness coming up at work, it's really made my day. He's also started mimicking our laugh too.

That is so sweet Stitch. We do 'get how amazing this is'.:D

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
Stitch, Albie is such an awesome little birdie! I love hearing how far he's come in what's really a short time! Peek-a-boo is so much fun. My dinos like to say it, but usually only when I'm not looking lol! I finally managed to catch a quick recording :) Don't want to hijack your thread, but I couldn't resist sharing.

Ignore the clacking sound- my mastiff (who was in desperate need of a nail trim) decided he had to get my attention right at the same time. Tucker with peek-a-boo, and Baxter with the hello and b'bye. They're so cute!
Tucker and Baxter - YouTube

This is adorable Jon. Bertie loves 'peek-a-boo' and he was all ears listening in :D.

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
He really is amazing. I didnt buy him with the expectation of him talking so this is just wow, I'm still bouncing with happiness over it!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
He really is amazing. I didnt buy him with the expectation of him talking so this is just wow, I'm still bouncing with happiness over it!
Stitch, Albie's story from the beginning has been amazing! You've approached everything with such a perfect attitude from day one. Clearly, it's paying off. Brilliantly done, my friend!

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Stitch, Albie's story from the beginning has been amazing! You've approached everything with such a perfect attitude from day one. Clearly, it's paying off. Brilliantly done, my friend!

Thank you. Everything I do for Albie is for his happiness and not mine. It's how I've treated every pet.

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Peekaboo is the cutest thing that ever comes out of any parrots beaksie, I’m sure of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
He's a bitey sweetie at the moment

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Thankfully the only time he drew blood was when we were playing with his bell ball. He bites and he does bite hard but he doesn't draw blood. He went through a bad phase for about 2 weeks recently of just lunging at me, puffed up and biting hard. Lots of time outs that week and hiding how bad it hurt ��

Most Reactions