It's Official, I Start Class in January

Amanda_Bennett

Sep 27, 2014
Gresham, OR
Parrots
Zilla 29 Y.O. Orange Wing Amazon
I've been putting off taking this class to get my Oregon Property Managers license for the last couple years. I hate the thought of being tied down 3 nights a week to be in class (at least it's all on-line) The good thing is there shouldn't be much study/homework time required, and it's only 1 class.

It's going to cut into Zilla's "quality" time, since I'm sure they won't get the "parrot on my shoulder talking to the computer" during class time!

In the end it will be worth it though. It will enable me to move "up" the ladder which will enable me to move off-site and into a house where I can potentially have more birds :eek: maybe even a big mac :D

The down side is I wouldn't be able to work from home anymore, I would have to be gone 8 to 10 hours a day 5 days a week.

If it was up to me I would probably put it off another year or two, but my boss is pushing me to get it done! He's so pushy...LOL

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Congratulations! If your boss is pushing you, that means he sees potential in you:) Hope you do well!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Congrats, Amanda! You'll do fine, no doubt in my mind. :)

And I am also sure that Zilla will be all right, because you know how to make QUALITY time with / for her.

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
That's awesome! You'll do amazing- and I'm sure Zilla will adjust just fine when the time comes.

Like Wendy said- you know how to make quality time for her [emoji4]

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Congratulations Amanda! It sounds like a great opportunity.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Congratulations Amanda, it should be worth whatever sacrifice is reasonably necessary! (reasonable, as defined by Zilla!!)

OP
Amanda_Bennett

Amanda_Bennett

Sep 27, 2014
Gresham, OR
Parrots
Zilla 29 Y.O. Orange Wing Amazon
Congratulations Amanda, it should be worth whatever sacrifice is reasonably necessary! (reasonable, as defined by Zilla!!)

If you ask Zilla ANY time I spend away from (or not with) her is too much and shouldn't happen! She is complete attention hog! :eek:

Most Reactions

Latest posts