May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Dark humor... O'fish'al entry per request! Starring Stormy (blue), Picasso (green), Apollo (blue on wreath), and Mrs. T (the goldfish, starring as Kisses, make sure to give her credit or she'll eat you like a shelled pea).
Screenshot 2022-06-05 10.18.56 PM.png

Last edited:
OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Dark humor... I would do it as an official entry, but it has a fish... and feel free to remove it or report me if it's too dark.
View attachment 40703
Stormy you can make this official.... o'fish'al (see what I did there!) if you like. It's not too dark, and I have no problem with kisses from fishes, and I don't think anyone else here does either. Do you? Nobody?? Then it's settled. Thanks for your entry Stormy - but please do an old lady a favour and tell me which budgies you've featured here πŸ™ I think I see Stormy and Picasso and ..... is it Pepper??

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Stormy you can make this official.... o'fish'al (see what I did there!) if you like. It's not too dark, and I have no problem with kisses from fishes, and I don't think anyone else here does either. Do you? Nobody?? Then it's settled. Thanks for your entry Stormy - but please do an old lady a favour and tell me which budgies you've featured here πŸ™ I think I see Stormy and Picasso and ..... is it Pepper??
Fine, fine, if you insist :ROFLMAO: . The birds are Stormy, Picasso, and Apollo (Pepper-Depper opted out), with Mrs. T, the goldfish starring as Kisses.

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Oh I just KNEW whichever birdie I picked it was gonna be the wrong one! :rolleyes: And I do insist, so thank you for your officially fishy entry, Stormy, and Mrs T will certainly get a credit for her cameo appearance too!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Just For Fun (because this still makes me laugh every time I watch it)

And he's very unequivocal about it, isn't he! I've watched this about 6 times now and it makes me laugh every time too! Thank you for sharing!
Just For Fun:

Me: Hey Cotton, it's time for bed and back in your cage.

Cotton: I'm a teenager now, you're not the boss of me! I'm going to stay out all night long, and all day by myself, too!!

View attachment 40737
fxGPELp.jpg

Ok Cotton, I know you think you're a big boy now, but mommy knows best! Nitey nite, sweet little man, I hope you'll give him a kiss goodnight for me too please, Cottonoid! Thank you for sharing, he is just TOO delightful!!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Cotton says Thank You and reports he's happily snuggled up in his cage after his big adventure today!
You're most welcome, young man, and I hope you have the sweetest of dreams πŸ˜΄πŸ’–πŸ˜˜

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
This is my life( after attempting the latest feather products and extensions...wondering where it went wrong)
View attachment 40746
Tadah poor girl took a bath and was not happy with results
Well your Aussie aunty is pretty happy with the results, beautiful girl! I know I shouldn't have a favourite out of your flock, Laura, but she really kinda is ❀️

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Well your Aussie aunty is pretty happy with the results, beautiful girl! I know I shouldn't have a favourite out of your flock, Laura, but she really kinda is ❀️
I'm glad you love my girl Ta-dah! I can honestly say I don't have a favorite, just a favorite thing about each one. Ta-dah is vivacious and super smart, Penny is so funny and very lady matron like, Pikachu is the sweetest sweetheart and so mellow, Phoebe has such expressive eyes, she talks with her eyes and she is allways observing , nobody's got a biggefr heart than Cloudy he loves everybody till they just give up and love him back. Clear is wild and mysterious but not interested in me :( loves his buddy Cloudy and peas!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
I'm glad you love my girl Ta-dah! I can honestly say I don't have a favorite, just a favorite thing about each one. Ta-dah is vivacious and super smart, Penny is so funny and very lady matron like, Pikachu is the sweetest sweetheart and so mellow, Phoebe has such expressive eyes, she talks with her eyes and she is allways observing , nobody's got a biggefr heart than Cloudy he loves everybody till they just give up and love him back. Clear is wild and mysterious but not interested in me :( loves his buddy Cloudy and peas!
I think it's just a GCC thing, Laura, and I always thought it was terrible (but very lucky for her and you!) that the folks at the shop where you got her thought she wasn't very pretty, which is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard! And as you know, it was the loss of a little GCC called Baci that brought me here in the first place, so your little girlie will always be very special to me πŸ’–

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Laura... I adore you. This is the perfectest, beautifulest, lovingest reply I ever heard to the old question of "whom/which bird/person/whatever do you love most?"

Laurasea said:
I'm glad you love my girl Ta-dah! I can honestly say I don't have a favorite, just a favorite thing about each one.

Love that.

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Here’s Leila’s official entry
Yes you little cutie pie, you most certainly *can* help! Thank you for your entry, @Uesuva, Leila is absolutely adorable! :love:

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
just for fun:
My favourite Polish nephew is a card shark from way back - and you just know he's marking those cards too, don't you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions