OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Kevin clearly has the right stuff. And it's good to know that Keith is still out there on special missions, circulating among the citizens, collecting intell, and managing an active network. I think he's the one with the red tail.

African Grey Parrots in the Wild - YouTube

And I thought The Rickeybird and his cohorts made an awful lot of noise,screaming Rival and Kirby,at their mountainside cave dwelling. Keith and his entourage certainly come in at a very close second :eek:

Obviously complaining about the lack of corn that pop's and krispies of rice.

Jim

May the corn that pops and Krispies of rice never be in short supply!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
[FONT=&quot]Parrot AP senior reporters and senior reporters from other news outlets where already at the front doors of Cape Parrot and Yellow-Nape Law Offices as the three senior partners arrived directly from the Airport. The doors where opened to allow the three to enter. Once inside the staff stated that the Media had been here since shortly after the organization’s King Air 250 had landed. Priscilla turned to the security manager and requested a review of airport staff, as apparently there is an issue.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James and Priscila requested that the staff let the Media currently outside be let in and to seat them in the large conference room after all it had been raining hard. The staff assure that each reporter had a seat and where served coffee.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Julio went directly into the computer room to inspect the server and the laptop.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James and Priscila quickly read over the situation report that their staff had prepared. Priscila look-up moments after being provided the report and asked: Mrs. Black is here!?!? Where!?!? She slept in the conference room when she arrived Wednesday night. With the exception of the night staff offices all other doors had been locked. And now, Priscilla asked? She is the small empty junior members office. She has been here all Weekend? Yes, she has. Please tell Julio that now![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Priscilla went in and asked Mrs. Black how she was and what they could do to help her. Mrs. Black thanked her and made a small request. Priscilla turned to her staff person and asked that Mrs. Black be taken to her office suite and allow to use her bathroom. She also stated: But keep her out of the rest of the suite. When she comes out provide her only this part of the situation report, and ask if she will be willing to join us in the conference room with the Media.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James and Priscilla spoke quickly and entered the conference room.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James spoke first, stating: Members of the Press, under what reason are the senior members of the Media at our offices, so very early on this rainy morning, surely the mid-quarter meeting of Yellow-Nape Law International had not generated such interests?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The senior member of the Parrot AP stood and asked James and Priscilla what knowledge they had regarding the events at the national archives, at Raven Manner and the other Residential Towers in Greytown? [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James’ responded with: Clearly the only official information we have was of that reported by the Media and the same news releases from City Officials each of your organizations have received. That said, our staff had contacted all of our client base to assure that all their private information was safe. Separately, as well as our staff that resided in Green Towers and several other Towers around the City had not been harmed in anyway. James than turn to Priscilla.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Priscilla was pleased with the tack of the senior media members as not one shouted-out a question. She started by saying that the staff and families of Cape Parrot and Yellow-Nape Law Offices extend our deepest empathy for those who lost loved ones and of those injured recently. In addition, our deep-felt empathy for those individuals that lost family members. In addition, our Client base is heart-broken regarding both events.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As for what we at this Law Office know of the events at Raven Manner is as follows. A large number of Greytown residents had taken advantage of the Universities’ Soccer Games being simulcast on the cable groups that serve this area. From the security systems at Green Towers and comments from other Towers, a Citywide party was underway. This resulted in extremely limited knowledge regarding the events that occurred a Raven Haven. What limited information we gathered, we have turned over to the Authorities’. In return, they have asked that due to the on-going investigation that information not be further distributed. We have been asked to say that City Management and its employees are just as saddened by the events and that our Mayor asked for kindness and consideration of those families directly and indirectly effected as they morn their loss and care for their injured family members.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Another reporter asked if copies of the release(s) from City Hall to this Law Office be made available to the Press? James stated that was certainly possible. He turned to his staff Parrot who commented that it would be later this day and asked if the reporters would provide her with their contact information.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Priscilla turned to the door before anyone had a chance to ask another question. As she asked someone just beyond the door to join them. A hushed gasp occurred as Mrs. Black entered the room. And stood between James and Priscila.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As Mrs. Black stood before the senior media members, she first thanked the staff and especially James and Priscilla for allowing her a place to stay since her office and suite at Raven Manor had been ransacked during the events at the Manor. She was visibly shaking as she spoke. Ladies and Gentlemen of the Press, I wish that I had more to add to the comments provided by James and Priscilla, as I had been at an off-site meeting with members of the City Planning Offices as the horrid events at Raven Manor occurred. Sadly, I do not have knowledge beyond those family members that have approached me as to who had been injured and died at the Manor. With tears in her eyes, she continued; I wish to Thank our beloved Mayor for his call to me here, this morning. His heartfelt statement is comforting to me and to the family members I have since past along his kind words too. She was cleanly breaking down as James and Priscilla braced her and lead her to the conference room door. At the door two members of the office staff took over and lead her further into the office suites.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James returned to the front of the table and stated; Clearly the events here, the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]national archives[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and at the Manor has taken their toll on our organizations and separately Mrs. Black and the residents at Raven Manor. Mrs. Black did ask if the Media could get the word out that there are at least 30 families at the Manor of who’s suites are closed as part of the investigation and likely more looking for places to stay while they regather their lives. At which point, James provide a list of the Law Offices in Greytown who have volunteer to help connect the family members.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The senior Parrot AP reporter asked if James was aware of any further scheduled News Conferences today or in the coming days. To which, James stated he was not aware of any as it will take time to determine the status of the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]national archives and at our office, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and that City Hall or the Police Headquarters would likely be the best sources for information regarding both events and Raven Manner. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]While the media was leaving, the senior reporter noted that Priscilla was standing next to an office of what was clearly a junior members office and speaking to someone in that office. He slowed as the others left and move over alongside Priscilla. Priscila without losing a beat turned and stated: And, why would I not be surprised to see your shadow in one of my doorways? ……[/FONT]

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
AP high drama.
Associated Parrots, right? Obvious, I'm sure.
About these National Archives. Were they insured? I would like to know if there were any mysterious shipments away, just before the disaster. Not that I'm implying insurance fraud, but I'm just implying insurance fraud.
I don't trust parrots. Not one bit.

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
AP high drama.
About these National Archives. Were they insured? I would like to know if there were any mysterious shipments away, just before the disaster. Not that I'm implying insurance fraud, but I'm just implying insurance fraud.

Not that I'm implying insurance fraud, but I'm just implying insurance fraud.

..and with that statement,my friend,is why we all say DUCK! to you :eek: ;)

Jim

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
In the City Council Media Room, there's a late-night meeting. The Rickeybird drops off some intell... lists, photos and videos of bookies, dancing hens, and chop shops (hehe, chop!). Unfortunately, the materials are badly chewed, and difficult to interpret. Kevin studies the items intently while the Rickeybird looks around in innocent confusion about what might have happened...

Y1F11eN.jpg

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon

In the City Council Media Room, there's a late-night meeting. The Rickeybird drops off some intell... lists, photos and videos of bookies, dancing hens, and chop shops (hehe, chop!). Unfortunately, the materials are badly chewed, and difficult to interpret. Kevin studies the items intently while the Rickeybird looks around in innocent confusion about what might have happened...

Y1F11eN.jpg

If I'm not mistaken..thats a PlayRooster Mag Kev is intently eyeballin'..and crib sheets from last nights poker game at the Hot Henz Gentlerooster's club :54:

Jim

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
The plethora of information and accusation has made Kevin’s head swim. A quick call to Prasila and the elusive Keith was in order.

The budgies have been working overtime to decipher the burgeoning codes that are flying around on the internet. Something to do with “destroy...keep them quiet...let the work get done...” the native budgies are working on decoding as fast as they can but it seems they can’t catch up.

More to come as Kevin sifts through the papers and emails.

A press conference with the macaws of PNN (Parrot News Network) has been called. Afterwards an interview with the famous grass parakeet Miss Lemongrass with show.

Will they keep to script?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Very Close! Parrot Associated Press or PAP for short. Hmmm, Insurance Fraud. Sounds like you may know something, especially with your comments regarding mysterious shipments. Hmmm!

AP high drama.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
James reviewed the news release they received and the one that the Parrot AP reporter provided and noted several minor differences including the fax machine time stamps. The copy the Parrot AP reported provided was earlier and more detailed than the one his group had received. Just as James was about to comment, Julio appeared and asked to see both James and Priscilla in the computer room. James turned and stated he would be right back. With the papers in hand he met Priscilla at the door and closed it behind them.

Priscilla knew Julio well and the expression on his face spoke volumes. She asked him how bad is it? Julio started slowly with; Our server is surprisingly healthy, our Firewalls held, but there are clear signs that we had been used as the attacker on the national archives and that someone in our building launched the attack. In addition, I have very strong evidence of how, when and who.

James stated to break in, but Priscilla told him; not now, and turned back to Julio and asked what he had that was so strong. Julio smiled and stated: remember that security system upgrade that our security manager stated we didn’t need. Well, thank-you for believing me as its abilities to track voice and data activity by devise provided a clear path to the who and when it all occurred and just how it was launched. Priscilla ask, well who? Julio stated: Mrs. Black! But what about the laptop James broke in. A set-up, the coffee was set on a packet of papers that once the laptop was moved, the cup would spill. James broke in again; but our clients data is safe correct. That is 100% correct Julio came back.

Priscilla, wanting to keep things moving quickly forward and told James to give the reporter his release back. At that point, she told Julio to call his contact at the Police Department and update him on what he had found, short the methods of determining how he closed the loop. She turned to James and stated: Lets go see our reporter friend. She then turned to her Parrot assistant and told her to keep Mrs. Black busy after all, her make-up is quite the mess…

James was a bit shocked by how little time has pass and that he and Priscilla had moved across the room to the Parrot AP reporter. A moment later he heard Priscilla ask the reporter if he would like to join them for a drink and lunch, and that she would drive as the door closed behind them.

Julio turned to make his call, thinking that Priscilla had already developed a plan and that his part was to close the cage on Mrs. Black and quickly. He heard his friend’s voice and stated; I need you to move quickly on this, like now…

Last edited:
OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Certainly the news from Prasila was not to Kevin’s liking especially since dinner was interrupted.

7de53ac8dd1155af3318a573a7067a39.jpg

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon

I see the resemblance with Sir Nige..his grumpiness is showing thru :eek:

Jim

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon

bfa1c604ada915df17eef3ea95f60a98.jpg

Plus they interrupted dinner.

I guess I'd look like that too if my dinner was interrupted lol

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
I see the resemblance with Sir Nige..his grumpiness is showing thru :eek:

Jim

Aw I still miss Nigel. [emoji22] but heard him chattering away two days ago when we were talking on the phone with the family that has him.

Maybe something in me brings out the grumpiness in my greys! [emoji23] Kevin is a moody guy but is evening out the longer he’s with us.

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
afece890c7330cf0c8a1b0013d9ca637.jpg

The Senegal appeared from behind closed doors announcing his intention to take all the information off the center controls mainboard. The feather contained 100 terabytes of space and he filled it with information.

Promptly he turned to prasila and gave the dire warning, “keep this between us and there will be no trouble.”

Once he flew off, the central computer crashed, all files lost.

And Kevin watched via secret parrot cam.

Yes all is well. The Senegal will be well paid indeed.

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon

The Mayor certainly has a grasp on things,and in short order too.

Greytown has always had it's moments and incidences. Is Mayor Kevin just a natural with these things :confused: or is there someone behind the scenes that is coaching him??
The plot thickens....:05:

Jim

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
The Mayor certainly has a grasp on things,and in short order too.

Greytown has always had it's moments and incidences. Is Mayor Kevin just a natural with these things :confused: or is there someone behind the scenes that is coaching him??

The plot thickens....:05:

Jim

Worth keeping an eye on for sure!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the Senegal left, Priscilla closed her eyes and let-out a very long, deep breath. She was sure that Parrot will be really pissed when whoever sent him reviews that feather and finds it contains little more than the DVD collection of the Center. Even she knows that if you are going to download a mainframe drive, you have to manually define what segment or segments you want to download.

She quickly called Julio's mobile and told him what had happened and what segment the Senegal downloaded. She also told him about the damage that the Senegal had done to the mainframe and its drives, and there was likely little reason for him to view it. Julio stated that their security manager needs to take a very long trip and quickly, to which she agreed. She stated that will be a good project for James, as the Security Manager was one of his staff members. Julio stated he would pass the message on to James and also that she needed to get back to the office as there will be one very hot Senegal roaming around town.

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
As Julio hung up with Priscilla, he handed the phone over to Kevin with a smile.

Yes, Priscilla had taken the bait. Julio left with a handsome payment and one-way ticket to Tahiti.

The Senegal, in the meanwhile, remotely accessed the real mainframe through the usb connection he left in place while at Priscilla’s.

After this was over, it might be good to recruit Priscilla, mused Kevin. With a bit more training she could make a great agent and asset to the Organization.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
[FONT=&quot]Pricilla drove up to the back door of the office just a Julio was coming out with their baggage. He placed them in the back seat and climbed into the front seat, the door was barely closed as Pricilla drove away and asked; which route? Julio stated Green Towers.’ [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With seat belt set, he showed Pricilla a zip lock bag with a couple dozen small devises, that he then placed in a small metal container, closed and plugged it into the accessory outlet. He then took out what looked like an old flip phone out of his coat and turned it on. Some twenty-four LED lights flashed until seven red LED lights came on solid. Than one-by-one each when turned from red to yellow, to green. Pricilla look at him and he smiled. Pricilla then asked: So!?!? Julio stated: GPS trackers, cameras and listening devises found in the office and our baggage are blocked and if anything in the SUV pops-on, or the baggage, we will see it here with an additional LED light(s) in Red.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So how much Pricilla asked? Julio smiled, with what you pay me Lady, not enough. She smiled and stated, looks like we are now five miles out from the airport, where to. Julio stated East Gate #5. As they drove-up to the closed repair facility, the King Air 250 was already running its starboard engine and as they approached the aircraft, the pilot opened the door and Pricilla started-up the stairway as Julio loaded their baggage in the rear storage bin. On the way forward, he pulled both wheel blocks and took them in with him and as he stepped in and pulled the door up and closed it. He stepped into the co-pilots seat and strapped in as the pilot brought the port engine up to match the other at which point he released the brakes. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As they taxied out to the runway, Pricilla watch as a King Air 350i took off. She switched over to the onboard voice system and asked if her staff Parrot was on the other aircraft. Julio stated yes and that they are running cover for us as they are using our tail numbers and we are using theirs. She watched the aircraft take-off as they turned onto the runway and received approval. The King Air 250 thrusted her deep into her seat and the aircraft was lifting wheels much earlier than she had experienced before, it was clearly faster than the 350i. She smiled as she remembered the list of upgrades Julio had requested for the 250 early this year. The aircraft received tower approval to turn Southeast as she watched the 350i continue climbing North. Pricilla stated “quite the little rocket ship we have here!’ I’m guess we are running a different course? The pilot broke in and stated that prior to their arrival, the two pilots has switched the security ‘devises’ that someone had installed over to the 350i, but disabled the voice units. And yes, it is Lady, thanks to your approvals Julio stated. And our Client information, Pricilla asked? Nothing of any import was ever on the office Main Frame or any laptops.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A half-hour later running at just 2500 ft. they turned North. Two hours later they rose to 26000 ft. It would be two more hours before they landed in Telavi. The 350i would meet them there. With the 350i in front of them by about 125 miles, Pricilla called Nigel and provide a briefing on the events and that Yellow-Nape Law would need some help smoothing things over with Kevin. After all, sometimes a new relationship needs a new start!
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts