Let me turn your bird into a Poke'mon card!

I could totally see fighting type! BUT her beautiful Blue with the white..and her unique Golden looking Beak tells me. LEGENDARY ICE! @DonnaBudgie
Picsart_23-10-23_09-23-03-408.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so..Ruby is To gorgeous. The photo posted was a bit blurry for the edit. So I truly hope you didn't mind me doing some digging for Ruby! Because I wanted you to be satisfied! I found this one you posted and it's my absolute FAVORITE! But Ruby's gorgeous Red and midnight Blue, told me Dark/fire Mythic with Mega Evolution @Fluffonia
Picsart_23-10-23_11-02-45-852.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so..Ruby is To gorgeous. The photo posted was a bit blurry for the edit. So I truly hope you didn't mind me doing some digging for Ruby! Because I wanted you to be satisfied! I found this one you posted and it's my absolute FAVORITE! But Ruby's gorgeous Red and midnight Blue, told me Dark/fire Mythic with Mega Evolution @Fluffonia View attachment 55449
I love it! Thanks @TeekoGreenCheek !

Oh thank you, I love this one too, Fang's looking quite heroic here! In fact I love ALL of these, @TeekoGreenCheek, and I might have to get you to do the rest of my flock too!! And @Rozalka, I love that Zenek and Lovejoy are Fire Wing brothers!! 😍 😍
Absolutely! I Have no problem doing that! If you guys got good photos just send them my way!

Absolutely! I Have no problem doing that! If you guys got good photos just send them my way!
Thank you @TeekoGreenCheek! Could you please kindly do one of my princess parrot, Peachie? She is celebrating today, she's finished her 6 week course of antibiotic needles at the vet and is a very happy girlie. She's been so brave to go through all that treatment - maybe you could make her a Warrior Princess!!

peachiepokemon.jpeg

Last edited:
PEACHIE!! It's said this pokemon was actually once a princess long ago! This pokemon is a RARE Sight. It's been spotted around the Castle Walls where the pokemon calls home! Shes strong willed! And can heal her self no problem! Fairy Mythical! Only comes in holographic
Picsart_23-10-24_11-07-16-222.jpg

Last edited:
With Sprites "Energy" and, her beautiful yellow head. We have our first Lightning type!🌩
View attachment 55476
Awww- Sprite is such an adorable girly budgie! I love her Pokeman card!

At the risk of dating myself and looking completely out of touch, I must admit that I know nothing about Pokeman cards. I my defense, I don't have children and when I was a teenager back in the 70s they did not exist. Neither did videogames (yes, we did have TV, movies, Saturday Night Live, MTV, etc). I didn't have any younger siblings or relatives so I was never exposed to Pokeman (whatever it is).
HOWEVER, I don't have to understand the pop culture of Pokeman cards to live these creations, keep them coming!
I'm going to look up Pokeman and try to figure out what I'm missing.

Awww- Sprite is such an adorable girly budgie! I love her Pokeman card!

At the risk of dating myself and looking completely out of touch, I must admit that I know nothing about Pokeman cards. I my defense, I don't have children and when I was a teenager back in the 70s they did not exist. Neither did videogames (yes, we did have TV, movies, Saturday Night Live, MTV, etc). I didn't have any younger siblings or relatives so I was never exposed to Pokeman (whatever it is).
HOWEVER, I don't have to understand the pop culture of Pokeman cards to live these creations, keep them coming!
I'm going to look up Pokeman and try to figure out what I'm missing.
Pokemon was invented in Japan as a Video Game in the 90s it came to the USA about 1998. Then it got its first Television Series! It contains mythical animals known as "Pokemon" and its up to trainers to catch them in what they call a "Poke Ball" each pokemon has a unique ability. Fire, Electric, Flying, Ground, Bug etc.. each Pokemon grows a bond with their trainer as they venture through life. And they become stronger! Then compete in tournaments and battle. But each pokemon is healed afterwards inside the Pokeball! The better the trainer the stronger the pokemon! There are rare mythical pokemon. And legendary pokemon as well, Throughout the series. I actually got my grandma into pokemon when I was kid. And she still has some of my cards she kept.

photo of a real pokemon from the series which is my favorite called "Articuno" a Bird ice type legendary pokemon.:)
pokemon-go-articuno-header.png

Last edited:
This is Shelby. We had her for 11 wonderful year, but she had a heart problem and passed away in my arm and chest, where she liked to nap. I don't know which of these photo's would work best ? She's holding a wrench for me as my mechanic helper. lol She was so smart and fun.
Thank you,
Kevin

Attachments

• P1010041.jpg
    P1010041.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 14
  • P1010046.jpg
    P1010046.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 13
  • P1010048.jpg
    P1010048.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 14
This is Shelby. We had her for 11 wonderful year, but she had a heart problem and passed away in my arm and chest, where she liked to nap. I don't know which of these photo's would work best ? She's holding a wrench for me as my mechanic helper. lol She was so smart and fun.
Thank you,
Kevin
I'm so sorry for your loss!! She was SO GORGEOUS. I will surely do the one with the wrench for you! ❤️

this is the best I could do so sorry if i can't get it right but i got a good picture of sky that would work!

Attachments

• IMG_20230929_211958.jpg
    IMG_20230929_211958.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 8

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back