Favorite games?

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
What are your guys’ favorite games? Whether it’s video games, board games, games you made up, or games you play with pets, as long as it is fun, it belongs!

I personally like playing ARK: Survival Evolved and Uno but I also like playing peekaboo using random objects with Rico, pretending my dog is invisible using a blanket to “turn her invisible” and then “look” for her (she absolutely loves that game and we first played it when I was like 9?), my friend and I (before her mom cut her off from me) used to love playing dragons on the trampoline and being queens who can beat up baby dragons for simply being ugly.

What are your guys’?

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
The Legend Of Zelda.
the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild.gif

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I personally like playing ARK: Survival Evolved and Uno
Aaaaa, my vibes!!! In the past I loved playing Uno so much, I was doing a lot with my friends, I even have a video of Zenek playing Uno:

And about Ark - I was playing this game and I really like its idea but... sadly the beginnings turned out to be too hard for me - I couldn't make even a bed! It was just too hard, I just couldn't get enough sources because each time I was dying. I even was reading Ark Wiki how to survive but... nothing worked so I just gave up... I liked it but why it's so hard. I'm not playing it anymore but I am curious about the upcoming cartoon based on it...

Currently I play mostly a game based on How To Train Dragon

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Oh I have lots!

Video games:
  • FIRE EMBLEM! I adore Three Houses.
  • The Sims
  • Stardew Valley
  • Overcooked - so fun with friends!
  • Dreamlight Valley
  • Hogwarts Legacy
  • Zelda
  • All the Pokemon games
Board/table top games:
  • Talisman (and the digital edition)
  • Mansions of Madness
  • Western Legends
  • Merchants and Marauders (I always win haha)
  • Red Dragon Inn
  • Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
I used to be huge into video games and got really good and simulated motor racing games online but now I'm not interested anymore. It's probably a sign that I'm getting old

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Aaaaa, my vibes!!! In the past I loved playing Uno so much, I was doing a lot with my friends, I even have a video of Zenek playing Uno:

And about Ark - I was playing this game and I really like its idea but... sadly the beginnings turned out to be too hard for me - I couldn't make even a bed! It was just too hard, I just couldn't get enough sources because each time I was dying. I even was reading Ark Wiki how to survive but... nothing worked so I just gave up... I liked it but why it's so hard. I'm not playing it anymore but I am curious about the upcoming cartoon based on it...

Currently I play mostly a game based on How To Train Dragon
OMG THAT VIDEOOOOO ITS SO CUTE!!!
Uno is so funnnnn! It can just devolve into madness and chaos and terror in minutes and I LOVE IT! The amount of fights it has caused is astounding and it makes me slap my knee and have a good ol’ belly laugh.

I do agree that ARK is hard- even 4 years later, I STILL struggle! And I play almost daily! It is the hardest when you start out, and finding a beach that ISNT swarmed with pegos, Dilos, troodons, or raptors can be a pain in the butt! Usually South Zone One on The Island is the easiest spot to start out, hoping that craptors, baryonyxes, or spinos don’t spawn. But, if ARK has taught me anything, it’s that “easy” doesn’t mean “Easy” at all. It means “slightly easier than Very Hard, so good luck lmao”

Yes, I am quite interested in the animated series as well… but given with what’s going down at Wildcard Studios, I’d say it will take a lot longer. ARK 2 and ARK: Survival Ascended, on top of community backlash, handling things very poorly, and teaming up with a very sketchy developer (Snail Games), is all clogging up everything, from my understanding. No clue why Wildcard doesn’t stop and do one thing at a time…

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
do agree that ARK is hard- even 4 years later, I STILL struggle! And I play almost daily! It is the hardest when you start out, and finding a beach that ISNT swarmed with pegos, Dilos, troodons, or raptors can be a pain in the butt! Usually South Zone One on The Island is the easiest spot to start out, hoping that craptors, baryonyxes, or spinos don’t spawn. But, if ARK has taught me anything, it’s that “easy” doesn’t mean “Easy” at all. It means “slightly easier than Very Hard, so good luck lmao”
Yes, exactly... I was using only south eastern part of the island, so I never met a pego .... I think in that island part dilos are the worst, they were literally my biggest fear.

I remember that once time I appeared with a view on Herbivore Island and it was the safest place I was... and I wished that I didn't use it fully and went somewhere farther instead (the game beginnings...)

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Yes, exactly... I was using only south eastern part of the island, so I never met a pego .... I think in that island part dilos are the worst, they were literally my biggest fear.

I remember that once time I appeared with a view on Herbivore Island and it was the safest place I was... and I wished that I didn't use it fully and went somewhere farther instead (the game beginnings...)
Pegos are the WORST little turds to ever be developed. They steal your stuff and take chunks out of your health! I HATE PEGOMASTAX!!!

Yeah, the SE of the map is arguably the easiest and safest- which is funny considering it is tough… the western parts of The Island are pretty good too, as long as you aren’t too close to the redwoods.

oh yeah, Herbi-Island is a safe spot to chill. It’s a shame you have to swim or fly to get there, though… maybe you can spawn there, but I’m not sure lol

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
oh yeah, Herbi-Island is a safe spot to chill. It’s a shame you have to swim or fly to get there, though… maybe you can spawn there, but I’m not sure lol
you can't spawn there, in the past I checked a map of where you can be spawned
I never was there, I know about its existence just because I was spawn directly with a view on that island and I was too curious what is there, so I searched the Ark Wiki....

Tbh, I never heard about pegos, I googled them and I don't remind them - I see that they are rare in the part I was playing

Maybe one day I will come back to that game, now I am more into another thing

Featherii_Fids

Jan 15, 2022
Media
UAE, Abudhabi
Parrots
Yuko [M] - Yellow headed Budgie. [Healthy, Tame.]
Snowii [F] - BV dilute opaline lovebird. [Healthy, hand-raised.]
Luna [F] - Indigo budgie. [RIP,.]
What are your guys’ favorite games? Whether it’s video games, board games, games you made up, or games you play with pets, as long as it is fun, it belongs!

I personally like playing ARK: Survival Evolved and Uno but I also like playing peekaboo using random objects with Rico, pretending my dog is invisible using a blanket to “turn her invisible” and then “look” for her (she absolutely loves that game and we first played it when I was like 9?), my friend and I (before her mom cut her off from me) used to love playing dragons on the trampoline and being queens who can beat up baby dragons for simply being ugly.

What are your guys’?
My most favorite game rn is Genshin impact and Honkai star rail, and an awful lot of horror games such as poppy playtime, garten of banban, And a lot more!

I and snowii play a game of ' hide and seek ' where i run away and snowii tries to find where i ran off to. I and snowii also communicate through little ' peep ' s which i say one peep and she replies with another peep! its so cute~!

KeatonMccullough

Nov 5, 2023
ARK: Survival Evolved and Uno are great choices for video and board games. But what I find most heartwarming is the games you've made up and play with your dog, Rico. That peekaboo game sounds like a blast, and it's amazing how our furry friends can enjoy such simple yet entertaining activities.

As for playing "dragons" and "queens" on the trampoline, it sounds like a fantastic childhood memory. Sometimes, those imaginative games with friends are the most precious.

If you're ever in the mood to explore new games, you might want to check out win real money games. There are various options out there where you can have fun and even have a chance to win some extra cash. It's a cool way to add some excitement to your gaming routine.

Last edited:
OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
ARK: Survival Evolved and Uno are great choices for video and board games. But what I find most heartwarming is the games you've made up and play with your dog, Rico. That peekaboo game sounds like a blast, and it's amazing how our furry friends can enjoy such simple yet entertaining activities.

As for playing "dragons" and "queens" on the trampoline, it sounds like a fantastic childhood memory. Sometimes, those imaginative games with friends are the most precious.
They really are! The frustrating complexity of ARK is what makes it so fun! Just like the colorful yet simple game of Uno!

Actually, Rico is my bird, my dog’s name is Secret (or stinky) lol but yeah! It really is amazing how our nonhuman companions are so similar to us, in a sense that they enjoy fun, simple games! Rico LOVES peekaboo and could do it for a while, and Secret loves it when I “turn her invisible”! Animals are such magnificent beings!

It really was. Times fly and things change, and it’s a fun memory to think of. She was my absolute best friend, and I miss her. Such fun times.

Most Reactions