Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
I was in big trouble when this one decided she wanted to come home with me - it took me more than a year to take the plunge, but she talked me into it :). Picture of Bindi a few days after she moved into our flock. Love this girl to bits!

wE7TKLU.jpg

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
I was in big trouble when this one decided she wanted to come home with me - it took me more than a year to take the plunge, but she talked me into it :). Picture of Bindi a few days after she moved into our flock. Love this girl to bits!

wE7TKLU.jpg
What an amazing photo! Bindi aka Spikes!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
This is my entry, in yet another shameless attempt to curry favor with the Missus.
Here is the Bird, accompanied by the Missus, harassing and threatening me via my humble Christian name (Kirby), given to me by my sainted mother, in love and high hopes...................now used as a harbinger of big trouble, day and night.
rickeybirdproductions: "KirbyKirbyKirbyKirbyKirby!" - YouTube

Thank you, Kirby! This is so wrong and so funny!

wE7TKLU.jpg

Bindi is a beauty!

HEEDLESS

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2018
Media
US
Parrots
Eclectus: SI. Vosmaeri
"KISE" She was born in Jan, 2018.
"Akashi" He hatched 07/13/2021.

wE7TKLU.jpg

Which hair Salon did you took her in for getting her hair DONE??? :D :D

I want to take Kise in for her hair getting done too..... :D :D :D

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
***Just For Fun***

He looks innocent and adorable doesn’t he?
unless you know that door he’s perched on and the cage
it’s attached to are not his own, it’s Harry’s.
Jack’s newest trick is to follow me into the quaker enclosure, (once a dining room) then he waits for an offered arm so I can remove him from the quaker’s premises and return him to his own room.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

Who says I'm in trouble for flying away overnight, made my mom and all members here worrying????? HUH...?????

I AM NOT IN TROUBLE. I just stuff myself right after returning HOME... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

heedless-albums-baby-kise-picture21181-stuffing-herself-after-returning-home.jpg

heedless-albums-baby-kise-picture21180-stuffing-herself-after-returning-home.jpg

Kise: "Munch, munch, munch... I don't know what you are talking about, Mom! I didn't go anywhere! Munch, munch, munch! Why didn't you see me? I don't know! Maybe you're the one who left! Munch, munch, MUNCH! Yeah! Where were you, huh?!? Munch!"

Levi would have definitely been in 'Big Trouble' if Mommy hadn't unplugged the cage heater. :eek:

tami2-albums-levi-picture21194-levi-getting-trouble.jpg

*Official Entry* :D

Hahahahaha!Now that was trouble in the making if ever I've seen it! Seeking to nibble of an electrical cord in your spare time? For shame, Levi!

This is my entry, in yet another shameless attempt to curry favor with the Missus.
Here is the Bird, accompanied by the Missus, harassing and threatening me via my humble Christian name (Kirby), given to me by my sainted mother, in love and high hopes...................now used as a harbinger of big trouble, day and night.

Hahahahaha! That's wrong! Just SO wrong! Hilarious, though!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

wE7TKLU.jpg

Bindi looks like fire in avian form! Beautiful! And downright regal!

***Just For Fun***

He looks innocent and adorable doesn’t he?
unless you know that door he’s perched on and the cage
it’s attached to are not his own, it’s Harry’s.
Jack’s newest trick is to follow me into the quaker enclosure, (once a dining room) then he waits for an offered arm so I can remove him from the quaker’s premises and return him to his own room.

Lol! Poor Jack only wants to hang with his quaker crew... and then to snag a ride back home. Don't worry, buddy! I won't be turning you in!

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Ember's in trouble!! His favorite place to sit is on his dad's head but he can't be there long because he'll poop! (we can't stay mad for long, just look at that innocent face) :)

MdCu8bP.jpg

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Ember's in trouble!! His favorite place to sit is on his dad's head but he can't be there long because he'll poop! (we can't stay mad for long, just look at that innocent face) :)

MdCu8bP.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha! Oh, that can go south REALLY fast! Though I don't think Ember's the one in trouble! Lol!

Squeekmouse

May 31, 2017
Illinois
Parrots
Yoda, Green Cheek Conure - Trigger, Congo African Grey

LOL!!

Funny thing, when I listened to this Yoda kept doing his best to reply to the two of them each time also... his version of the name Kirby wasn't quite as recognizable. Still, now you have an extra "Kirby! Kirby! Kirby!" calling out to you! :)

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa!
The Rival's plot backfires!
Thank you, YodaYodaYoda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KirbyKirbyKirby forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Well here's a fine kettle of fish. 'Boats comes up this month with what sounds like an ideal theme for this months (March) contest, and you would think that every parront will have tons of elligible entrys. Right? Wrong ! I try to tempt Salty - "Here, chew on this silver chain. ", "Salty, come and take a poop on Geri's head " , "Salty, come on - take a chomp ut of ********'s hand, arm or face" . Nope. he is not having any of it. Of couse on April 1st, he will pronably chew thru some computer cables, get into his treat container, eat someones dinner or just decide that tonights concert will be Salty's Overture in Z-flat. Darn it, he must have read ' Boats notice on the theme and is being too good this month.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO hard not hate on Salty. Then again, it's just impossible not to love him. Like I always say...

"Salty, the All-American Boy"!

Our little hero.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots

MdCu8bP.jpg

Thanks for the laugh, Ember! Hilarious photo, Ember looks so comfortable on a human perch, the perch, not nearly as comfortable.

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016

wE7TKLU.jpg

Love this & her hairdo, it's just perfect!!

MdCu8bP.jpg

His face says it all .... great picture, love it!! :D

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!

LOL!!

Funny thing, when I listened to this Yoda kept doing his best to reply to the two of them each time also... his version of the name Kirby wasn't quite as recognizable. Still, now you have an extra "Kirby! Kirby! Kirby!" calling out to you! :)

I believe I quote the original Yoda correctly. “Ow, ow, OW! On my ear you are!”

Sharky34

Mar 13, 2019
Going to work with my parrot :) looks like we are in trouble while dangling from the top of the building while we clean windows. People inside the building pleasantly surprised...
22142d1552740320-march-2019-potm-contest-img_1411.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1411.JPG
    IMG_1411.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 263
Last edited by a moderator:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Going to work with my parrot :) looks like we are in trouble while dangling from the top of the building while we clean windows. People inside the building pleasantly surprised...
22142d1552740320-march-2019-potm-contest-img_1411.jpg

And where is your parrot's matching safety helmet? Lol! But I'm just as curious as Al. Is this actually a trick of reflection and perspective?

Most Reactions