Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Alas, all my pics of Salty when we first brought him home ( at 4 months) were lost. But even then, he didn't look much like a baby, with most of his juvenile feathers in place already. Gonna be a hard choice this month folks, all these young'ns are so cute!

mboundy

Dec 27, 2018
Good morning fellow bird lovers,

This is my entry. Anna holding Prim for the 1st time at the pet store. Let let us hold her and got busy at the store. When they saw we still had her after 20 - 30 minutes, they came right over, worried she would bond with someone that wouldn't adopt her. We quickly put their concerns to rest and started paperwork right away.

Mike
7d49f5615af0177f82c222758d6243a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)

This is my entry. Anna holding Prim for the 1st time at the pet store. Let let us hold her and got busy at the store. When they saw we still had her after 20 - 30 minutes, they came right over, worried she would bond with someone that wouldn't adopt her. We quickly put their concerns to rest and started paperwork right away.

Mike

Oh sweet little Prim, you are a very properly precious baby indeed, both then and now. Thank you so much for your entry mboundy, she is such a little treasure!

Gemster

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 4, 2019
Media
Parrots
Valentine-budgie (M),
Daphne-budgie (F)
Rip-Sky
Rip-Bell
Official entry
Sky photobombing Valentine - their first few weeks home

gemster-albums-sky-valentine-picture22716-sky-if-you-re-shot-i-m-shot.jpeg

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Official entry
Sky photobombing Valentine - their first few weeks home

gemster-albums-sky-valentine-picture22716-sky-if-you-re-shot-i-m-shot.jpeg

Gemster I love your little photobomber. Clearly Sky does not want your attentions focused on anyone but her! Thank you for entering :D

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
My official entry, the next generation of Scomo and Jenny

diC2UFk.jpg

Oh my, I don't know what I love more! The big baby eyes, that captivating little face, or the sweet feets!!! Thank you for this darling pic Noah, that is indeed a most beautiful baby! :smile015:

Gorgeous bird, you and Martina must be proud of Scomo + Jenny!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

Mike

Spectacular beauty!!

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
My official entry, the next generation of Scomo and Jenny

diC2UFk.jpg

why is this the first time I'm hearing of Scomo babies!!!!!! For shame!!! I need a full update!!! Congratulations to the new parents, beautiful little baby!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Submissions are now closed for this month's contest. May I say a great big “THANK YOU!!” to everyone who contributed, whether with Official entries, Just For Fun submissions or your lively commentary. You have all done so much to make this month the memorable Festival Of Cuteness that I hoped it would be!

Now it’s time to get down to the serious business of VOTING, and you can find the March 2021 POTM Poll here…..

http://www.parrotforums.com/photo-month-contest/89395-march-2021-potm-poll.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions