March POTM Contest 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
My entry:
https://plus.google.com/u/1/photos/photo/106856420477525449186/6530767599636378498
20180217_105034%25280%2529.jpg

"To poo or not to poo..."

Just for funs:
https://plus.google.com/u/1/photos/photo/106856420477525449186/6530767768098466994
IMAG4790.jpg

Crayon(RIP) when she had been home only a matter of minutes. "eye don't know you!"

https://plus.google.com/u/1/photos/photo/106856420477525449186/6530767947712605698
gplus1526274177.jpg

Crayon eating her favorite blueberries.

https://plus.google.com/u/1/106856420477525449186/posts/ZDa2gQKZZSQ
20170616_184112.jpg

Pouting because I wouldn't share my salad with her(freaking weirdo).

EDIT: added in links to G+ posts with the images. Sorry, still am new to getting photos on here...

Last edited:
I edited in links to G+ posts with the images. Are you by chance on a phone? Last time I shared images like this they showed up thru browser but not mobile.

I'm not seeing them either, and I'm on my laptop. Let me take a peek at your code. Hold on...

Actually, let me clarify. I can see your pics by clicking on the links. I'm just not seeing them embedded on your page. Beautiful photos, by the way!

Normally in a situation like this, I would just grab your pics, upload them to my Imgur account, and embed them into your post myself. But I can't grab your pics at all.

You can, of course, leave them as links. But that would put you at a bit of a disadvantage given all of the embedded pics used for the other entries. So might I suggest uploading your pics to Imgur? I've found the interface very user-friendly and posting pics from that site to this forum works rather smoothly.

I use the album feature right here in ParrotForums. Just upload the pics to your album, copy the link and paste it into the image button when you post.

Actually, let me clarify. I can see your pics by clicking on the links. I'm just not seeing them embedded on your page. Beautiful photos, by the way!

Normally in a situation like this, I would just grab your pics, upload them to my Imgur account, and embed them into your post myself. But I can't grab your pics at all.

You can, of course, leave them as links. But that would put you at a bit of a disadvantage given all of the embedded pics used for the other entries. So might I suggest uploading your pics to Imgur? I've found the interface very user-friendly and posting pics from that site to this forum works rather smoothly.

I'm a recent convert to Imgur. Trust me, if I can do it, it is by definition easy and user friendly!!

Nah, Terry. The pics are still showing as links rather than embedded photos. Unless you are seeing photos in place of links?

I can see the actual photo on both my desktop and my tablet, even if I am not logged in.
I wonder if it's because I am using Chrome on both? What browser are you using?

Safari. And all I see are links. Weird.

Safari. And all I see are links. Weird.

Probably a Safari/Mac issue. I also cannot see the photos on my MacBook, just the links but I can see them if I check on my Samsung tablet.

I can see the pictures, I'm on mobile and using the tapatalk app.

Here's another just for fun.
Jordan was making sure I was watching her. She always makes sure I'm watching before she bathes, that way I can change the water as soon as she's finished. If i don't change the water as soon as steps back on her perch, she will scream until I change it. She's an evil little thing.
ae0c70653873a09c83b04bcbe8cba9e3.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy s8

Hey guys, sorry I've been super busy. Hopefully will get it worked out shortly.

Also the chrome mention is interesting. The pics are on google+ so I wonder if that is why. My pc uses chrome and my phone is firefox. Might explain why my computers show the images but my phone does not. Hmm

From phone

I can only see the pics via Chrome. IE, Firefox, and IOS on an iPad are links only.

Okay, I'll play. :D

This is one of my fave pix of Levi.
He is 6 months old, (Oct 2016) w/ his loving, trusting, adoring baby gray/blue eyes. :heart:

tami2-albums-levi-picture18767-levi-6-months-old-10-15-16-oct-0850-w.jpg

My entry - he found his eyes!

t00tsyd-albums-syd-picture19538-march-2018-all-mine.jpg

I am hoping Syd is saying 'I luv you'
He could be saying 'They're all MINE!'
Or even 'You can't see me :p'

Take your pick he's got me confused!

He is 6 months old, (Oct 2016) w/ his loving, trusting, adoring baby gray/blue eyes. :heart:

Beautiful Levi!!! His eyes speak volumes.

My entry - he found his eyes!

t00tsyd-albums-syd-picture19538-march-2018-all-mine.jpg

I am hoping Syd is saying 'I luv you'
He could be saying 'They're all MINE!'
Or even 'You can't see me :p'

Take your pick he's got me confused!

There you are, Sweet Syd! Maybe he is saying all those things:)

Thank you Terry :heart: My Sweet Boy!!

Last edited:

WOW!! That's something else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back