Meet Lil Pete!

Kelsih11

Oct 3, 2015
Orange County, CA
He's FINALLY here! I picked him up Saturday (his 12 week mark), which was a long day and yesterday we started bonding, so here is a picture from this morning! Meet Lil Pete! He is so clumsy and ridiculous the named seemed to fit :D He chatters away and loves attentions and pets. We are working on the nipping and the flapping, and we've made a lot of progress since Saturday.:green1: I've waited a year for this little guy and he was well worth the wait!

Attachments

• Lil Pete.jpg
    Lil Pete.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 219

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Awww, Lil Pete is absolutely adorable! Congratulations on your new family member:)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Welcome home, Lil Pete! How exciting after such a long wait! I know you must be overjoyed to finally have him home!

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Hi Lil Pete and welcome and my arent you so soooo handsome I can see why your family fell in Love with you right away. Gorgeous pic and I agree he was and is well worth the long wait :)

Most Reactions