Members' Names (Add your name here!)

SpotsandSally

Sep 30, 2013
Alaska, USA
Parrots
Kiwi : Indian Ringneck Parrot RIP, taken far too young, Mango : Lovebird, 5 years old 2014, Sprite : Pineapple green cheek, <1 2014
Re: Member's Names

Aww, I'm not special :( lol.

Spots&Sally ~ Amy

SpotsandSally

Sep 30, 2013
Alaska, USA
Parrots
Kiwi : Indian Ringneck Parrot RIP, taken far too young, Mango : Lovebird, 5 years old 2014, Sprite : Pineapple green cheek, <1 2014

GaryBV

Nov 2, 2013
Southwestern Pennsylvania
Parrots
Pacific Parrotlets - green Beanieboy and blue Skya;
Fischer Lovebirds - Mariposa and Papillon

I am SO FAR from perfect, but my flaws are awesome lol

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Terry57/Terry :)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

Anansi - Stephen

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014

I feel special, haha! Yet to see anyone with my name. It's Chantal :)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts

Allee-Alicia/Allee

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)

No one else with my name either:

Kiwibird=April

April - When we talk about you, it's Kiwi's mom... :) Its like having kids at school, no one knows your name, I was always Victoria's mom. Literally had that called to me when someone was trying to get my attention.

:)

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel

Haha...this thread is amusing ;)

Kinny: Lii (Lii is short for my real name..but my name does start with Li - I'm not too comfortable sharing my full first name on the internet as it isn't a very common name. Yup. ^^ I'm wary!!!)

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'

No one else with my name either:

Kiwibird=April

April - When we talk about you, it's Kiwi's mom... :) Its like having kids at school, no one knows your name, I was always Victoria's mom. Literally had that called to me when someone was trying to get my attention.

:)

Thats ok. I like being "Kiwi's mom":D If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be on this forum! I was never allowed to call other students parents "so and so's mom". It was always Mr. or Mrs. [Last Name]. May have just been where I went to school though.

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)

Many students did use Ms Hudson.... but guessing kids who knew Tor around school but not sure of last name.... she was almost a bully in grade school, didn't pick on kids, but had the boys terrified of her.

BirdyMomma

Aug 4, 2013
Long Beach, NY
Parrots
Lilac Crowned Amazon (Bacci- Forever on my shoulder, forever in my heart.)
Yellow Collared Macaw (Loki the Monkey Bird)
Military Macaw (Wingnut)
Citron Crested Cockatoo
(Knuckles)

BirdyMomma....Michele :)

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'

she was almost a bully in grade school, didn't pick on kids, but had the boys terrified of her.
<<<<<<< SO glad my mom does not even own a computer to share these kinds of things:52: My mom would be much, much worse though because she has photos, lots of photos, and could justify their relevance because most have a bird or 3 in there somewhere too:09:!

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots

she was almost a bully in grade school, didn't pick on kids, but had the boys terrified of her.
<<<<<<< SO glad my mom does not even own a computer to share these kinds of things:52: My mom would be much, much worse though because she has photos, lots of photos, and could justify their relevance because most have a bird or 3 in there somewhere too:09:!

Is that a request for embarrassing photos... I'd just have to change the locks on the doors first, cause you all would be reading about my missing body.... And she would be able to feed me to Folger, so they would NEVER find me.... But, if you happened to want to be added to my facebook friend list, there are several good photos there... and my brother loves to do the throw back thursdays and recently posted a pic when Victoria was about 3. She yelled at me for dressing her like a doll, she used to love wearing dresses and had her hair in braided pigtails... she was such a cute, sweet baby... never knew where it all went wrong...

Most Reactions