my 5 months old sun conure having patches in it's chest and under wings .. is it a sign of molting or any other deficiency?.. what can be the remedy?.

mango-sunconure

Oct 25, 2023
Parrots
sun conure
1698212692602.jpg

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Are you seeing a lot of under-fluff feathers around and in the cage? A lot of pin feathers on your bird? To me this looks like it could just be moulting from the picture.

OP
M

mango-sunconure

Oct 25, 2023
Parrots
sun conure
Are you seeing a lot of under-fluff feathers around and in the cage? A lot of pin feathers on your bird? To me this looks like it could just be moulting from the picture.
Thank you....

OP
M

mango-sunconure

Oct 25, 2023
Parrots
sun conure
for past 10 days he started a peculiar activity...Any thing we give like apple, sweet corn,green bean, he dips in a water and eat. because of this water container in the cage contaminates frequently...what could be the reason ?..

Danny1

Oct 18, 2023
Parrots
2 Sun Conure
for past 10 days he started a peculiar activity...Any thing we give like apple, sweet corn,green bean, he dips in a water and eat. because of this water container in the cage contaminates frequently...what could be the reason ?..
My two 9 week olds do this with pellets. I assumed it was just to moisten them up so get it down easier. Curious if anyone else thinks it’s an underline issue. Apples are obviously already pretty moist.

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure

That is very common :) My bird likes to "make soup" too with all of her fruits.

Most Reactions

Latest posts