My Cockatiel is bleeding and might die. Please please help me

Mike17

Aug 12, 2013
Media
Albums
Outback Western Australia
Parrots
Alex- Eclectus, Ariel- whiteface, Junior- pied, Custard-lutino, Ziggy- pearl cockatiels, Kermit- Princess parrot, Jade- Plumhead parrot, George- budgie, Coco- Rainbow lorikeet, Corey-Little Corella.
I'm really sorry to hear the sad news, Ned. It must be awful for you... I was dreading this news. Don't be put off, when you feel able, try to find another bird, it won't bring Kai back, of course.

drlisaort

Nov 3, 2012
Hollywood, Florida
Parrots
Oliver, Male (SI) Eclectus
Oh my Ned, I was hoping today to hear good news. You are amazingly patient and kind to your little guy. I hope and pray that today brings you progress and he begins to eat. It seems that is the bigger concern that he needs nutrients and liquid.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Oh my Ned, I was hoping today to hear good news. You are amazingly patient and kind to your little guy. I hope and pray that today brings you progress and he begins to eat. It seems that is the bigger concern that he needs nutrients and liquid.

Kai passed away. :(

Captsteve

Jul 17, 2013
Crestview Fl.
Parrots
Goffin Too, U2, Scarlet Mac, B&G Mac, DYH Zon, CAG and a
Birdbrained Wife!
Ned,

I am sorry to hear the news. Please continue to be active here, from your love and concern I feel that you will find another bird to bring joy into your life and this is a great place for help and information to help you along.

Best wishes to you my friend...

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Ned, I am so very sorry!!! :(

Many MANY hugs to you!!!!!!

Fly free, Kai! You were loved VERY much and will be forever missed. :(

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
Oh, how very sad! My deepest sympathies, Ned. Nothing I can say will change how you are hurting right now but know that you are in my thoughts.
Fly free, little Kai. You were dearly loved.

Maria_Metropolis

Nov 12, 2013
Parrots
White Face Cinnamon Pearl Pied Cockatiel - "Muffin"

Hatch Date: October 4th, 2013
RIP July 4, 2014
Ned,
I have been watching this thread intently, and I'm so sorry. You did everything you could, and at least he's no longer in pain. RIP Kai.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Ned, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Kai:( I hope you can take comfort in the fact that he is no longer suffering, and that he was so dearly loved. My deepest sympathies.

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
everyday I checked to see how Kai was, I am so sorry for your loss!
you did everything imaginable to help him.

now he's at peace and no longer hurting

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Oh Ned! I'm so sorry! You tried so hard for poor little Kai and he must have known how much you loved him. I hope you'll get another little bird when you're ready and still be a member here. While it was a sad way to meet, everyone has grown to like and respect you in this short time: we hope you'll stay around! :)

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
I am so sorry for your loss. :( You did everything you could.

drlisaort

Nov 3, 2012
Hollywood, Florida
Parrots
Oliver, Male (SI) Eclectus
I am so so sorry Ned, I was really pulling for you and your Kai. You sure did everything possible to help your little one...and taught us all to hug our feathered ones a little tighter because you never know. Please don't be a stranger to this forum going forward...

pmcassey

Nov 19, 2013
Kai passed away this morning before I could take him to the vet.
Thank you everyone for your support and help.

I am so sorry for your loss, it is so hard to have a friend die, try to remember all the good times you had together. Here are some hugs (((((((((((Ned))))))))) for you.

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
May your little friend rest in peace. He left this life having been loved and in the end that is the greatest thing we can have. So sorry for your loss. Sometimes in spite of our efforts, they just can't be saved. He is free from suffering now.

Chelle

Aug 5, 2013
Parrots
CHEESECAKE (Pineapple~GCC) 2/4/14
I am so sorry Ned! You did everything you could to help him. I will pray for you to find some peace in this sad time. HUGS

BillsBirds

Jan 9, 2012
Largo, Florida
Parrots
Timneh African Grey (Bailey), Lovebird (Elvis)
I, too, am so sorry, and have been watching this tread, hoping & praying for you & Kai. I often say that God needed an angel, and for some reason, he chose yours.

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
i am so sorry for your loss, he was clearly very loved. you did the best you could and i am sure he will be forever grateful. my prayers and thoughts are with you and kai

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Oh Ned, I'm so sorry! You did all you could. He was in good hands. He will be missed.

Most Reactions

Latest posts