Apr 7, 2011
Alabama
Parrots
3 Cockatiels: Simon, Daisy and Sweetpea
1 Umbrella Cockatoo: Chula
1 Triton Cockatoo: Bird
1 Blue Crown Conure: Kongo
1 Black Capped Conure: Midori
So my boyfriend and I went to a bird fair on Saturday with the intention of not bringing anything or anyone home with us...little did we know that fate had a different plan. We noticed a lil cockatiel sitting on a table with a bunch of other items with red solo cups next to them. We asked what was going on and they said a raffle. So I looked at the lil guy as I was petting his head and said "if it's fate, you'll come home with us" and placed one ticket into his cup. A few hours later, sure enough who's name was called to win the lil guy...

Meet "Simon" the newest member of our family:
preciousangeljs25-albums-my-babies-picture1799-my-newest-baby-simon-pretty-pied-actually-raffle-prize-bird-show-i-told-him-if-fate-hed-come-home-us.jpg

Parrot Parent

Feb 22, 2011
My house
Parrots
R.I.P. Linius, my Sun conure
Tapa and Tio, Parakeets, Xander 3 month old sun conure
Super cute! I have fond memories of the cockatiels I had as a child (even though I'm still really young lol)

Cockatiels are my mom's favorite type a bird. She had one that used to fly to sleep on the head board when her and my dad were going to sleep. My Dad hated that lol.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I love Cockatiels, they're one of my favorite birds. He's a pretty bird! :)

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
What a sweet boy! If I weren't at my bird limit, I'd love to get some smaller birdies like 'tiels or budgies.

Most Reactions