Name suggestions

Rosalindagg

Sep 19, 2022
Parrots
Cockatiel, Conure, Parakeets
This Saturday I am getting a male cockatiel to join my family ! He is 5 months and I need some help with naming him. What do you suggest? He is the grey one with orange cheeks

Attachments

• 853B7C9B-1AEE-4C8D-9E68-20F7F95A5BE8.png
    853B7C9B-1AEE-4C8D-9E68-20F7F95A5BE8.png
    501.6 KB · Views: 37

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month šŸ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
@Rosalindagg, I like off beat names for pets, my Amazon is named Salty. Use your imagination, use names from some of your interests or hobbies, plants, other animals or others. I avoid longish names, like Atraphobinosis (?) which are going to get shortened in everyday use. Hey, it's your parrot, right? Name him whatever you like! Spot, Fido, Rover, Kitty, Piggy, Ol Blue, Hey You, Mouth, Beaky, Bird - They will be fine with it!

OP
Rosalindagg

Rosalindagg

Sep 19, 2022
Parrots
Cockatiel, Conure, Parakeets
@Rosalindagg, I like off beat names for pets, my Amazon is named Salty. Use your imagination, use names from some of your interests or hobbies, plants, other animals or others. I avoid longish names, like Atraphobinosis (?) which are going to get shortened in everyday use. Hey, it's your parrot, right? Name him whatever you like! Spot, Fido, Rover, Kitty, Piggy, Ol Blue, Hey You, Mouth, Beaky, Bird - They will be fine with it!
Yes I definitely agree on short names ! I think Iā€™m gonna have to meet him first behavior I decide.

Most Reactions