need a cage

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
Ok, I am going to go put money down on a cute little A.G. so no one else can get their hands him while I get the cage together..... In the mean time I am having issues finding the cage I need.... what is a good size cage that won't cost me as much as my new friend... I have looked up some good cage sizes but all the sites suggest diffrent things ....what is a good size and can you direct me to a good place to buy one

if you're in the states this sight offers free shipping for purchases over 35 I love their selection! also have lots of great toys and things!

what site is that?
I found a couple on ebay for a good price, which means I could go bigger.

I love birds but at the same time I feel bad that they are in a cage no matter what size... so the more room she/he has the better.

Think we are both having a very funny day today Kelli, I've just had to go and delete about 6/7 posts as I'd posted the same thing over and over again.
36_11_6.gif

http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_ZSYYYYYYYYGB&utm_id=7923

HAHA thats kind of funny I have that vary same cage book marked (2nd one)

...and I just put a bid down on it. :)

Last edited:
That is a lovely cage. And a real good price. There's no way we could get it that price not even on ebay uk. :mad: Now going to check my facts, have a quick look.

Yeah I am thinking that it is a good price including the S/H.... god knows I have looked at SO many cages

Have just checked ebay uk and a cage of roughly the same size was about $391 :eek:

well I will let you guys know how the cage comes out when I get it. Thats all I am waiting for before Pickles can come home... You think thats a good name for a parrot? I like it even if he isn't green.

Dont worry your not the only one trying to get cages. I bought a cockatiel cage and now have to wait a while before i can buy one for the big guy. Pickles would have been fitting for a green bird i guess, taking i have a very big green one:D .

Other good news is i made him a very big playstand today, its even taller than me, but you'll have to wait for pics, still need accessories and batteries!!!

I am thinking I am going to be making my own play stand too...
with the forced help of my boyfriend.

I think Pickles is a wonderful name, even if he's not green. Its beautiful.

Pickles is a great name, so much different then my birds names, i only have usual names here! I "slaugthered" a whole tree today to make my stand. Well it was a small tree that is:p . Will post pics on how it looks soon.

Look forward to seeing the pics, the stand sounds really cool.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back