OP
mnsalani

mnsalani

May 18, 2011
Media
Kentucky
Parrots
Sushi, our femme fatale SI Ekkie
I'll be sure to keep that in mind:) I may not be able to resist her cuteness in the morning--she may just have to have breakfast with us. But we'll see!

OP
mnsalani

mnsalani

May 18, 2011
Media
Kentucky
Parrots
May be even sooner!! We're going to a wedding next weekend, but we may pick her up right after. If not then, the next week for sure!!!

OP
mnsalani

mnsalani

May 18, 2011
Media
Kentucky
Parrots
Oh geez that'd be too cute! We are thinking about having her as our ring barrer for our wedding in a few years haha

Cowtown

Aug 4, 2010
Media
Great State of Texas
Parrots
Abby 2 year old Female Eclectus & Solomon 12 year old Male CAG & Dickens 4 year old CAG.
She is very Pretty... of course I am a little prejudice to the Female Eckkies.

You will find that she will be very laid back and not much will startle her.

just follow the diet for Eckkies and she will be fine. Do not be afraid to try new foods with her. Abby is a little piggy... she will eat anything.

OP
mnsalani

mnsalani

May 18, 2011
Media
Kentucky
Parrots
My fiance and I are both vegetarians and enjoy eating some pretty odd things, so she'll be partaking in all of our meals for sure!! Her diet will be no problemo for me to keep up with:)

Today I've made some progress in setting up Sushi's life here: found an avian vet literally right down the street who can do her nails, wings and for any unexpected emergency, and stalked every pet store in the city for new goodies. I can't wait to bring her out shopping so she can pick out what toys she wants!

Most Reactions

Latest posts