Banned
May 30, 2013
Nottingham uk
Parrots
2 tiels,
molly~1 year old
and
tinker bell~3 year old
hi some people said paper bird toys (phone books,toilet paper) is a good idea i would love to do this but im not shore and my cockatiel molly doesn't SHRED paper she EATS it and im shore she would have fun but is all that paper that she might eat good for her also are all cockatiels nibbley because molly eats anything she can get her beak into (good thing shes not a macaw with a huge beak id have nothing left!) into but tinker wound touch a single toy or treat?:confused: :grey::grey:

i'm not an expert in birds, i just owned some for a year only. but let's give it a try, paper shredding is good to birds especially cockatiels for it helps to give a tiel more stimulations than just sit around and do nothing and preen. printed papers such as newspapers are many others that have prints on it are not advisable to be given to tiels since there are already chemicals on it that are toxic to our pet.. you can give them tissue paper, bond papers, etc that have no print on it. how bout putting some treats inside your crumpled papers,not only it will give fun and challenge your pets, but it'll it help motivate them too.. there will be more advises coming around from the experts here.. just wait..

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back