Pictures of my two new conures

brunettesrule

Jan 11, 2014
Media
Hervey Bay, QLD
Parrots
female eclectus parrot "ANGEL"
This is "sweetie" the pineapple conure and "smokie" a yellow sided conure(?). If I am wrong about smokie, please tell me which type of conure he is.

They are 4 months old. I also put in a pic of "cheeky", my daughters Princess Parrot. Click on the pics to see a bigger image.

Last edited:
Aww, they are so cute! The one in the middle is my favorite. He looks like a baby bird!

Cute birdies :25_coolgu

Adorable Conures.

Last edited:
Beautiful little birdies! Smokey is definitely a Yellow-Sided. he looks just like my little Sundance! How do they get along with the Princess Parrot? I have never seen one of those, what a pretty bird!

Beautiful little birdies! Smokey is definitely a Yellow-Sided. he looks just like my little Sundance! How do they get along with the Princess Parrot? I have never seen one of those, what a pretty bird!

I'm not to sure. I kept the conures in their cage and put the princess parrot on a T-bar next to the cage. They started to "lock beaks", so I don't know if that is agressive to their way of saying hello. Will have to research it more. They are in two separate areas of the house, they are always outside their cage so there might be a mexican stand-off at some point..lol

They are all gorgeous! So is your daughter:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back