Quirky tiels

PeentPeent

Feb 13, 2024
Media
Parrots
Cockatiels, Mexican Conure
I've had my tiels for a decade now, I went on vacation for three days and pushed their cage near my conure so that they could chat ( I had someone babysit them don't worry)

When I got back from vacation the conure mimics the tiels now and the tiels go on adventures with him. I'll be at my desk and everyone is at my desk pecking around

I'm just so surprised cause the tiels wouldn't hang with my conure for a long time if ever. They always kept to themselves or with me if my boyfriend had the conure with him

After a whole decade they managed to come more out of their shell

Here's me boi Ollie with a snack
20240516_212334.jpg

I've had my tiels for a decade now, I went on vacation for three days and pushed their cage near my conure so that they could chat ( I had someone babysit them don't worry)

When I got back from vacation the conure mimics the tiels now and the tiels go on adventures with him. I'll be at my desk and everyone is at my desk pecking around

I'm just so surprised cause the tiels wouldn't hang with my conure for a long time if ever. They always kept to themselves or with me if my boyfriend had the conure with him

After a whole decade they managed to come more out of their shell

Here's me boi Ollie with a snack
View attachment 59371
Ah that's great to hear. Never say never. I believe it's good for them to have avian company

It is so wonderful and funny how many tiel sounds he is trying to immitate! Who would of thought we just needed a vacation for this to happen

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back