Remembering Our Jim

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
It is first difficult to perceive celebrating the loss of a dear and close brother.

So many of us here on Parrot Forums join you in these special moments of remembrance as Jim was and is missed on an international scale as his joy of speaking of his taking Amy out for a ride, in the car, was enjoyable, as was his visits to the local Pet store and donut palace where employees' and customers alike enjoyed their visits. The stories are many and are a measure of the many individuals your dear brother connected with.

It is without question, that your love for your brother is deep and this day is a true mix of emotions. I know that he loves the care you are providing his /your Amy and Beebs, as they are a major part of his and your life joy. You are a great and dear brother, it is clear that the both of you have hearts of gold.

Thank you, for stopping by today and sharing a few moments of your dear brother...
Huge, Warm, Amazon Feather, Hugs, Good Friend!!

Last edited:
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Thinking of you today, David, and sending warm hugs of comfort.
I ran across a post of Jim's the other day and it made me smile. He was always so kind to everyone, and he lives on in everyone's heart he touched.
He also will forever live on in this forum that he loved so much, and in every chick that hatches from his nest boxes.

I'm so glad that you're here, David. Reading about your adventures with Amy and the Beebs, and your loving care for them is a wonderful testament to Jim. I can imagine the big smile on his face as he watches you together.

Jim, you will be forever missed.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Sending you my warmest wishes, David, and to Jim's beloved babies Amy and Beebs who are SO fortunate to have you, every bit as fortunate as we all are to have known Jim - he was taken from this world far too soon. Thank you for being here David, I can only imagine how much you miss him, but it's wonderful that we have this place where we can all remember him and love him together with you 💝

Most Reactions