Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I'm in! If you make a PM for the game you can invite me, I just wanna hear what it is first.
It doesn't work so :)
I would create a separated thread for organizational stuff and final results.

General info how it would work:
There would be a list of questions which answers would create a mini-story (actually just a long sentence). Each player would have to answer them but... not writing it in public :) After 24 h I would write in the public thread which player has to send which answers to which player. In the result each player should get single answer for each question from different players... so the created "mini-story" doesn't have any sense, sometimes being funny.

I don't know if the original game is played in other countries - if so, maybe you could play "Who, with who, where" (or whatever English title would sound, I dunno) but honestly I was playing this only at one place so I'm not sure if it is/was popular.
I still remember my favorite funny sentence created in this game - "Mrs director with an ant are in psychologist's room drinking coffee..." 🤦‍♀️(I don't remember the rest)

Maybe it is funny idea but honestly I still find it as complicated. It needs one person who would have to control which questions has to send where and by who. I would be able to do it but I'm not sure if the game is not too complicated for others
Note: I wrote just general info, more details would be written after creating the game

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
It doesn't work so :)
I would create a separated thread for organizational stuff and final results.

General info how it would work:
There would be a list of questions which answers would create a mini-story (actually just a long sentence). Each player would have to answer them but... not writing it in public :) After 24 h I would write in the public thread which player has to send which answers to which player. In the result each player should get single answer for each question from different players... so the created "mini-story" doesn't have any sense, sometimes being funny.
That sounds complicated...
I don't know if the original game is played in other countries - if so, maybe you could play "Who, with who, where" (or whatever English title would sound, I dunno) but honestly I was playing this only at one place so I'm not sure if it is/was popular.
I still remember my favorite funny sentence created in this game - "Mrs director with an ant are in psychologist's room drinking coffee..." 🤦‍♀️(I don't remember the rest)
This game seems fun!

aussie_wings

Jun 24, 2022
🌴☀️Florida, USA☀️🌴
Parrots
🌟 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽〘F Lutino Budgie〙🌟
✈️ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧〘M Cinn-Turq-Pied-Spang Kakariki〙✈️
I saw RP and the firs thing I thought was maybe doing something like D&D except without all the character sheet nonsense so it can be original. OP (DM in D&D) would give us an adventure or a starting point to go off of and then we have to play through it, maybe with some problem solving to do.

Before we add to the thread, we add a section that contains a brief character description, something like the name, species, any particular gender, personality description (including quirks), strengths/weaknesses or something of the sort.

The OP (DM) could hop in at any point and give us feedback on what we've accomplished and what we do next, maybe.

In other words, there are a lot of pre-made RP formats out there that one could research and emulate in a forum rather easily. I know a lot of people actually do D&D online, so it must work pretty well. There's other styles of RPGs out there besides D&D, but I mentioned that one because it works well in online settings and I think a lot of people are at least somewhat familiar with it, as it has been around a while.

Most Reactions

Latest posts